Skip to content

VPS Freezee

Hi @Sven just wanted to ask if there is any fault in latest version of GSA, between yesterday and today it has stayed frozenthe VPS windows 2008 RC.

I do not update windows never, only update the programs of GSA as always, but since yesterday and with just 30% of theCPU stays the plundered server. The last update that was not yours, was Serengines.

Has happened you to someone in the last 24 hours?

It is that my VPS has nothing changed settings go with 300 GB 16 gb SSD and is a dedicated server is not a piece of server,since I have 12 server dedicated for my large websites, does not share that server with nothing, only this GSA, CB, Grscraperand little more. But now just hangs with the GSA operating.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I haven't done an update of SER the last days. Must be somethign on your end or serengines.
  • After giving many turns and turns, I've seen that a .dll to windows due to a malware is missing.

Thanks for responding, I initially thought that had been something of latest update, but GSA will not, perfectand my machine no, but because I thing are looking.

Sorry for the inconvenience
  • I insist I have problems only with GSA .

I uninstalled several times wiping everything related to GSA .

Install , backup recovery projects and configurations . open GSA and I throw , and the CPU goes way up , and when Stop GSA (do not close it, just stop projects ) and constant CPU remains in 90-100 % me until I have to kill the process or me tomb the connection of VPS

I have reinstalled 3 times, only happens to me with GSA , no grscraper or Platform identific or CB, only with GSA and since last update .

It is very rare to see GSA stopped and the cpu butt .

This trap is operated GSA after 1 minute and then stop. After 5 minutes standing (you can see it is not working) cpu goes to 100% and yet there are some threads busy. I use normalemente 100-150 thread used 70 yesterday, and it does not matter, there comes a time that is caught me tuma GSA and the connection with the VPS.

It is normal to have stopped CPU GSA and the butt, and as I say I deleted entirely GSA hand, all your files and reinstalled several times, only happens to me with GSA

It is a W2008 Rc 2
  • @sven

It can not be anything for me since I have not changed any settings in weeks. Only I check campaigns, I take out, I check indexed, I mean normal work.

Serengines have taken the api and gives me the same problem, so I have relocated.

I disabled the captcha (spamvilla, tronix, reverseproxies etc ....), nor is it, basically I left alone with CB GSA no more calls to any service and still gives me the same problem
  • I think I found the problem, now won't be me 100% to stop it, and running is going well.

It seems that the process that I added of daylinklist http://www.dailylinklists.com which puts a process in Windows to updateis the list on a daily basis and it was not doing it, and also seems to be that leave "plundered" GSA, I removed the processtasks, I executed it by hand, updated the list and now seem to be going well.

But to the GSA being are 2-7-hanging wire that they will not, the cpu stays right now with GSA stood at 33% and I work, buteven so this is not fine at all.

I'll have to change your provider lists that use only for level 3, the other the scrapeo I.

Not be as standing GSA after running the load stays stable 33%, forgives not upload captures, I'm very lazy.

I have a longer testing time, booting GSA and stopping, and now at least I can work, there is a problem with the describedservice, but nor is guilt yours @sven or mia, is that so bad service, will look me for another.

Is incredible that something so silly as many problems, which took two days to this and I've been to was the VPS and all by athird company bad service.

This post which is for anyone with the same problems.

Right now this GSA running at 150 thread loads cpu (according to windows) 40%, according to GSA 35%, and if I stop, I havefallen 2-wire that they will not, and the load is only 33%, now if I can work.

I'm going to complain to the other 
  • I feel so heavy, but ultimately GSA still failing despite everything I've done, I'm going to formartear VPS, it is rare that it go to100% and do I lose the connection of the VPS, and I repeat, it occurs only with GSA, I hope that I do not pass then again.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry it's a gain very hard to understand what you trying to say. The VPS freezes? If thats the case, then lower the thread amount. This can be the only thing that could make it freez if there is too much traffic.
  • Don't worry, I have already formatted the VPS, but I must confess that it is the second time that happens to me in 6 months.Last time take the blame to have many programs. This last time the VPS have 6 programs, 4 yours more scrapebox andGrscraper

It is not the subject of traffic, it is that plundered GSA and not left is because. I have already established a policy of copies,each 3 days doubled the VPS and the three are saved last copies, so I don't have to install everything again that is what I amcurrently.

But I tell you honestly, I only happens with GSA and although stop it, continues to occupy all the CPU, Scrapebox, grscraperand the other programs do not give even a single problem even if you move the machine to the limit.

Some file seems to be that it rots over time. But good is not anything important, because this fixed home, but capture thatyou have left is important, in that this stopped GSA after only 1 minute running catch, and to stop it will be 99 or 100%, andI have to kill the process or strip me the VPS.

Now already I hope that not me, thank goodness I have same copies of everything today and I have not lost anything. YourSoft for my is still the best @sven this problem does not change my opinion, all the soft may have problems that becomecorrupted over time and this GSA all day working.
  • @sven just reformat the hd and installed w2008 clean rc2 from 0. I have installed the latestversion of GSA, CB, PI, indexer and redirect, separate grscraper and scrapebox. Everythingfrom 0.

GSA be I have charged the backup of projects and settings that always went well, I run thesheduler with a maximum of 10 projects and change hourly projects.

It is launching GSA and goes straight to 100% CPU the VPS, and everything is installed from 0This is crazy, no longer is to do or I can lose more time.

Any suggestions @sven, the w2008 have installed you all the patches, active firewall, and nolonger is that in so doing, I is causing a lot of stressNo longer is to do, just me ideas.

Right now I have GSA stopped after 1 minute running, and this the low vps to 100% and notcharging and not this nothing running, stays plundered GSA process as in the previous screenshot

If you want I send my campaigns and configuration backups and you try it your in your GSAto see what happens. We could do that?
  • @sven

Finally the solution:

I'm going to be very honest, it has been my fault. An SEO campaign is negative to acompetitor, where I put only a single anchor text Word, that word was exactly

{% anchor_text %}

With the idea that all their links put that "% anchor_text % and thus give more clues togoogle to penalize itJust that is causing the failure. I've changed the word to {anchor_text}without the % and problem solved.

It is the only negative campaign that I have and the only one that has that kind of anchor,and when he played him that campaigning was caught, even if you stop GSA process wasplundered.

I feel much discomfort, surely will be a Spin already predefined. Not is if you will serve tocorrect something in the software so that it does not happen to anyone more. or is notputting that in the section of Anchor text in DATA

I had to go tested campaign to campaign 50 I have currently, and in the end when you reach that which is the "rare" is the only one that I have negative and launching it herself to that ruling. I have removed the % of the anchor_text and problem solved.

I feel much discomfort and I hope my failures serve to improve the program, I thousandapologizebut even so, I have taken me a lot of work and stress in 3 days, to the point ofreformat the server.

If it is that one is silly and every day you learn something. I apologize for the many post onthis thread, I hope to serve for something and of course I'm silly
  • If you're running that many tools you should really be on a dedicated server.
  • Should read better.

I have a dedicated server 16 gb ram , 200 gb ssd , 6 cores and is an entire machine , not a shared machine. I for my websites have 13 dedicated servers and VPS has an entire machine for .

Fixed problem as I explained my fault, GSA is now running 150 threads + CB + indexer and the load does not exceed 30 % of cpu
  • If you want to see the failure that causes you just have to put in one of your campaigns, DATA , in the section just that anchor tex

{%anchor_text %}
    That is something that can not be done and I did, you try it and see how it will 100% CPU even though GSA , you have to kill the process