Skip to content

Email verification not working for rash-mail.com

Hi,
   i  have added 10 mails of rash-mail.com.When i test they that can not be tested and no email is working as a result gsa ser not verified backlink.
Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    So something might be setup wrong on those email accounts or someone blocks access to it. I don't see how it would be SER's fault. Please give at least the error message you get here.
  • Thank you sven.I getting this message    
     Noting to check.
    "Please note that Email provider using no pop3 protocol, can not be tested" 

well how is that possible? You did not define a pop3 server?
  • As i am using disposable emails for that i think no need to define pop3. GSA ser automatically test them before now not testing.Let me now how i can solve this problem.Thanks
    well maybe it's just a spell error....did you mean "trash-mail.com" ?
  • Yes sorry  i have make spell mistake yes i mean to say trash-mail.com
    Just checked that and the site now uses javascript, https and cookies...it's not that easy anymore to use it automatically. Im sorry but I guess you have to use other providers here.
  • edited April 2015
    Yahoo emails don't seem to work as well. I have working proxies. But it's only today that it showed errors when I updated it to 9.74 from 9.71. Are others experiencing this, too?

edit: my bad. just found out the proxies were the problem.
  • Means now i have to buy emails for adding them into Gsa ser?
    Also if any other mails that is free and work with gsa ser ?
    Thanks sven
    There are other trash email accounts. But you really should consider using "real" emails. You never know when those trash providers are up/down.
  • Thanks sven