Skip to content

Charging

Hi i don't know how this question could sound. but i have some doubts how much i would charge for one client just for link building, usually i was charging for on page (that usually leads to build of new site) and link building, but one mine client needs just link building. 

And yes i know it depends of niche, competition etc

lets say word is about  travel niche it is quite competitive, i'll use:
- FCS networker with work on theme uniqueness
- Manual articel spinning 
- use of GSA and all it's following services

If you don't have problem with that say how much would you charge for that, it depends from country to country so say what country is in question 

Thanks 

Comments

• I charge per keyword and it's competitiveness. Usually I chase down ecommerce sites as I know I can pull lots of keywords up for them and get them onboard, even it it means doing a few keywords at the start to show ROI.

The travel niche can be tricky, I've been in it for around 4-5 years and made one site £250k in their first year ( I wrote all of the content and did the link-building, stupidly charging very very little for their SEO.

If they are an agent they would make at least $150 per holiday but there are plenty of add-ons, so one sale could be around $200-1000. Depending on whether you can rank their site for a tasty keyword, I'd go for upwards of $150-200 per keyword per month.

Then again, look at your outgoings (business and wages), what you want to earn and how many clients/keywords you need to earn that and figure out your pricing from that as well as looking at competitors. If you're better than them then charge more and prove it.
  • i'm also trying to validate money investment with some realistic predictions of site position on SERP also  that tightens relationship with client...

Thank you on your answer

• edited March 2015
    Pay for performance SEO is an excellent business model to start with when you are new because you prove your worth to the clients before charging. Do it based on keyword competitiveness. Check the pricing for anyone... just Google it.
  • Spammer ?
  • No @kajzer.... not a spammer. Trying to be helpful. Removed link to reference company to steal their pricing model... Now post will be less helpful.
  • i said it 'cos i couldn't find their prices, no hard feelings, thank you anyway :)
  • @kajzer - no worries... good luck my friend