Skip to content

Submitted URLS - Awaiting account verification

Hi

I have started a new project and it has submitted 700 urls but onmy 18 are verified

when i look at the 700 submitted allot (70%) say awaiting account verification

1. How do i get these accounts to be verified - so the links become verified
2. Anyway i can speed it up?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    edited March 2015
    That how many verified links is depends on many factor. example: 
    • How many email address do you use for verification
    • How many ip adress do you use (private or public?)?
    • What is your keywords, and your content?
    • etc...
    An other example. I had a project with 6000 submitted urls, but only 150 verified, my other project had 1000submitted, and 600verified.

I have Tips For you.

10 GSA Search Engine Ranker Addons You Must Have
    1. Private Proxies - Rely on them to publish , scrape search engines like google and get back links. You’ll need quality proxies with this actions if you’re seriously interested in backlink building. Cheap, scrapped proxies die pretty fast right when you’re in the center of an action – posting a back-link, verify etc.Beginning at $10 for 10 Semi Dedicated Proxies , i use and recommend BuyProxies
    2. Auto Captcha Solver - Nowadays the majority of the sites fight junk e-mail with captcha codes that should be recognized and typed. Back links tools industry developed and you will find now one tool that instantly solve captchas on your pc extremely fast. On once purchase and recognise greater than 150 captcha types: GSA Captcha Breaker
    3. Manual Captcha Fixing – Some captcha codes take time and effort to resolve by bots so make use of an individual captcha recognition service. DeathbyCaptcha charge around $1.60 for 1000 solved captchas
    4. Advanced OCR Captcha Solver - I have no idea the way i should really title this particular service. It’s a subscription you are taking and also you send captcha for them to reply to for any fee every month. It is best than auto captcha solver as solves a number of Recaptcha codes but tight on rate of success than manual captcha solver. The benefit is that’s a regular monthly subscription and you’re not having to pay by solved captcha. I personally use the next setup 1 solver: GSA CB , 2nd solver: CaptchaTronix
    5. Seo Vps - You can get best Gsa installation and configuration but if you run it on your own PC or low quality vps you will miss the real software Power and have low LPM (Link per Minute) , Go ahead and get Your SEO Vps on GreenCloudVps, start at $9 , I personnally have 3 SEO VPS at $35 and i’m really happy with.
    6. SEREngines – Web2.0 creator – GSA SER is integrated with SEREngines.com, something that enables you to definitely create web 2 . 0. blogs and profile links. There’s you don’t need to inflict special configurations. Once you go into the key, engines apear in GSA engines list. The price with this services are $14.59 monthly and you may make use of the API key on 3 machines at any given time. I personally use SerEngines with Rankwyz that run in extern but allow me to create my own private web 2.0 Blog network for my tier 1 Link Building Campaign
    7. Backlink indexer - When the back links you’re building aren’t indexed then are useless. Make use of a back links indexer plan to increase the risk of your back links to appear by Google. I personally use Indexification and Instant Link Indexer , get 100% Crawl Rate and my backlinks are indexing within a day or 2
    8. Email options – You need to use more email options per project to be able to reduce foot prints and reduce perils of being caught and also have your hard earned money site called junk e-mail. I personally use around 10 accounts per project. From BuyBulkAccount.com you can buy 1000 makes up about only $12
    9. Custom back-link lists - Rather than scrapping and seeking to publish on 1000′s and 1000′s of site you are able to go right ot the prospective using custom quality back links.
    10. Article generator and rewriters – Is essential to publish quality content so you’ll get the back links approved and ‘indexed’ by Google. Habits you’ll need a piece of content generator if you do not like writing a large number of article or employing someone to do this. It is best to to make use of ArticleBuilder, or Kontent Machine along with a spinner like TheBestSpinner
    Conclusion
    Should you add all of this sums if you notice GSA SER isn’t a cheap back links creator however this work great news because nowadays cheap in Search engine optimization mobile phone industry’s don’t provide great results. Also GSA SER continues to be less expensive than guest posting where’s requested $75-$100 and much more for any single back-link. You will get similar back links with GSA SER for a small fraction of this cost.

• NetMajom great resources. 

- When scraping lists with scrapebox, should I use target keywords also ? I want to run SER for multiple
    projects. Should I be using different keywords to scrape list for different projects ?

- Can we use indexer after we build the links ? or it works parallel only with SER projects.

• NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    edited March 2015
    First question:
    1. After the recent Google Penguin 2.0 Update, it became even more important for backlinks to come fromfocus on quality websites hosted in the same country where you want to rank well. For example, if you want to be #1 on Google.com in USA, your links should come from websites hosted in USA. 
    2. Links should come from relevant webpages. Even if a referring website is NOT relevant, but a referring webpage on that website is relevant to your site topic, a backlink from this webpage is considered as relevant and quality. Note: links from non-relevant websites also improve rankings on Google, but not so much as relevant links. Also note that relevancy is now far more important than Google PR of the webpage. Even a PR1 link from a relevant webpage can improve your site rankings better than a PR2 or maybe even a PR3 link from a totally irrelevant website. 
    2nd question: You can use the indexer after you build the links, so its on you....

• thanks NetMajom

I want to know about scrapebox, if I use it with 10 private proxies
    how can I run it on VPS without interruption and Is it possible to 
    run it and leave it for atleast a day on VPS ?