Skip to content

Golden List and all Captcha Solvers but no results

Sometime ago good person shared really HQ link list with me that his company uses to rank sites. It's really THAT good, very low obl and high PR.

He also said I should easly get 10,000 verified contextual links from it using Captcha Breaker, Captchatronix and Deathbycaptcha.
My filters are PR 3+ only, contextual dofollow only, >25 obl and I can't get more than 100 verified links from this... I reimported list few times more but got only 3-5 links extra everytime. 10 links got indexed so far and I'm already on the first page lol.

I'm using good private proxies on 50$/month VPS from solidseovps and I don't know what's the problem. I'm getting so much submited but no verified at all. Person who shared this list with me told me the problem must be with my dedicated server but I don't understand and I don't want to bother him. How is that VPS problem if I'm getting submited but not verified :/

Comments

• I was having problems at first... but I fixed them.

Is GSA updated?
    How old is the list?
    Are your emails working? Are they blacklisted? Are you switching them for new ones regularly?
    What Type of Emails are you using?

If the list has already been checked to be low OBL and High PR why are you rechecking it? Wasting SER's resources.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    The problem is the PR3, OBL filters. Disable those and you'll probably build a lot more links.
  • Thank you for reply guys. Well I'm not kinda noob in GSA, I know stuff, every basic option seems to be set good. GSA is updated, list in good - I don't know how old it is but it's good and list is not a problem. Just changed email (25 versions of one gmail per each project) but it didnt help. I'm checking filters because I'm creating Tier 1 and I want it to be PR 3+, there are some low PR links in the list I believe that's why I checked it.
  • Like Santos said above, it's your filters that are preventing you from making as many links as you want, no matter what you think you know.  PR has not been updated by google for years and google has no plans on updating it ever again.  I'd suggest setting the PR filter to 1+ and set OBL to >100 since GSA counts all links on a page as outbound links.  If you make those changes you can't help but see positive results.
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited March 2015
    @crackysa lists became spammed very fast and can't last long time. So use it fast, soon you can't use that list for PR0.
    Lists are not like gold but like fruit juice and after 2 hours will oxidize :)

• I would agree that your issue is the age of the list along with PR filters.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Yep, @s4ntos nailed it.