Skip to content

Posting video to Daily Motion

Hi All,

I'm new here and need your help. I want to post some videos to Daily Motion using multiple accounts. I notice on the project windows, only single file available to select. Is it possible to select multiple files? I did try to select all but it only display 1 file.

Also, I assume SER is able to create multiple accounts on Daily Motion but the only problem, all account will have the same video. Am I correct?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Use a macro there like %spinfolder-C:\videos\%
  • Hi, I have a related question:

How can I setup SER to create and post on DailyMotion? I checked the engine in the Video category but I keep getting the error "unknown registration status". I want to setup a project only for this engine but after I get that error, the project stops because there are "No targets to post to".

Is SER still able to create DM accounts or did I messed up the config somewhere?
  • edited May 2015
    @Sven, I have the same issue as the user above (unknown reg status). I checked the mailbox manually and didnt get any emails related to DM as well.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm well try using the debug mode and double click on the line to see what is the message after registration. Maybe they changed the message or the way to accept registrations.
  • @Sven - pretty sure they made a couple changes to the registration