Skip to content

Add more 2 more priority if breaker failed to solve

HI
Write now we have only one option for solving captcha that breaker failed to solve, if suppose that also failed to solve please add 3 option also, if 2 one fails, it move to 3 priority .......

REgards

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but I don't understand your question or concern. Can you redefine it?
  • In Captcha breaker, there option like , use following captcha service, if solving failed, there below we can choose any deathbycaptcha, de captcha...
    What i means to say , can you add 1 more option there, if suppose first failed by breaker , it goes to paid service, if failed there also, then atleast add one more option ... it will go there , success rate can be more ...

LIke first breaker will solve captcha, if failed
    then suppose deathbycaptcha, if it failed then
    3 option, lets say decaptcha will solve ...
    Hmm OK now I understand. Let's see, I might add that.
  • A custom retry amount for DBC would be awesome too.
  • I didn;t use captcha server but i like to mention.. thanks @sven for your willing to listen customer idea. Great support from @sven...
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    OR - if it knows a platform is recaptcher, it should send it directly to a service that can solve it. No point letter CB try, only causes IP issues when it gets it wrong. (I know you can set to retry 1 on CB), but what's the point of CB even trying it once. 
    For Captcha Breaker you can set certain engines to be skipped and send directly to the captcha service (right mouse button on it -> Toggle use of CaptchaService
  • When u planning to add , third priority in captcha option in breaker or ranker ?
    There are mor einportant things on the to do list. And bagging for something is not helping you.
  • I am just asking not bagging , as have seen many times, sometime for 2,3 hr captcha service provide service is down, seen in death by captcha and de captcha so, in that case, Thanks for replying .