Skip to content

How to change blog field on all campaigns?

I recently got some custom spun blog comments that I want to use in place instead of the default GSA blog comments.  Is there a way to do this more easily than having to go into all 90 of my campaigns and change each one manually?

Comments

• dwwwbdwwwb 94941
    edited March 2015
    GSA Search Engine Ranker/Engines/comments
    GSA Search Engine Ranker/Engines/comments_forum
    GSA Search Engine Ranker/Engines/comments_guestbook

That is where the files are. Not sure if it alters the existing projects.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, those are the files with content that get put into a project when creating it newly. You have to change the project itself and put your new content there or use a macro to load date from those files.
  • Sorry, my bad.
  • Thanks, that still helps me though because now i won't have to change the comments in all of my future projects.  Sven how would I use a macro to put the new blog comments in all of my old projects?  I really don't want to have to spend hours going thru each project and adding them if there's an easier way?
  • @truthhealer07 open the prj files in notepad++, find and replace the comments box, save all projects, restart SER.
  • @JudderMan Thanks! The .prj files can be modified at "Blog_Comment=" and the custom spins can be pasted in and saved much faster than opening through SER. If all all 90 projects have the same content it's a 30 second modification- sweet!
  • @dwwwb cool isn't it? I was making manual changes to over 600 projects, and at the end of it all I saw someone posted about it in this forum.....I was slightly annoyed :)
  • Anything I can do in BBEdit, Sublime or Notepad++ saves a lot of time!
    Man I spent a couple of hours in there today tweaking things!
    I guess I'm just old fashioned- 
    :))