Skip to content

Average amount of links?

If im doing a backlinking campaign which the site has 0 backlinks, how many backlinks should i set it to do a day to the money site? Im only doing articles and SER engines. I currently have it set to do 30 verfied links a day. But when i run the campaign after 2 months, it only shows me that i have 4 backlinks? I ran the report using aherfs.com...

Does this sounds normal to you?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I can't really comment on how many links to make per day because that would just be a random number to throw out there since nobody really knows. Just go with what you're comfortable with.

As far as ahrefs not reporting all the links, that is something that can't be controlled by SER. You can right click on a project > show URLS > verify. That way you can reverify old links to see if they're still present.

• But how would I know if Google indexed those links and they are counted? Is that what the verify links does?
    You can also right click on your project > show URLS > verified > index check button. This will check to see if the links are indexed. 
  • I'm using a service called indexification. Do you think that really does anything or is it a waste of money?
    I don't have experience with indexification, but indexing services do seem to help get links indexed. Some have better results than others. Just read user reviews of the service and see which one gets the best results.
  • I still think there is something odd going on with indexing...seems not to work as it use to.
    Just did an index check of my latest campaign: 

Looks like its at around 22-23% indexed rate. I'm going to send them all through the indexing service again to see if that can improve.
  • IMO in indexing service is good,but almost completely useless without additional tiers.My indexation rate is high,and my links are getting nice juice,because i don't do only tier 1.You have to do more tiers,backlinks to the backlinks.