Skip to content

Google passed UK proxies - where to buy?

Hi, I am in need of Google-passed proxies for the UK. Anyone know where I can get them?

I need at least 1000.

Comments

• fishmanfishman United States
    you can find private uk proxies.try MPP.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited March 2015
    Thanks, but are they google-passed? Or anyone know the kind of % that are? Also their datacenters are listed here but no mention of UK :S http://www.myprivateproxy.net/datacenters.php

I've read that HMA are like 5% google passed.
  • fishmanfishman United States
    HMA is public proxies,MPP have UK ips in the past that i used,but now i don't know now checked that page.
    Usually private proxies is google-passed.btw,you can check this page for more info. http://www.proxysp.com/private-proxies/
  • @spunko2010 we must be on the same wavelength today :) (although I'm sure you want UK proxies for different reasons to me)
    Hmm, thanks. I might just try out the HMA! VPN on my VPS instead, apparently you can ask them to switch it every X minutes.

Problem is it starts at like $700 a month, lol.
  • spunko2010JudderMan
    You need acces to 1k proxies every day or 1k unique proxies in 1 month time?

Hma are not public proxies.

Btw if you change IP with hma too often (ie every minute) they will ban you.
    edited March 2015
    I think there is confusion of what HMA! is, some people assume that it's just private proxy (free) service they provide. But when I am saying HMA I mean their paid-for plans. I spoke with their support, they don't mind if you change the IPs once a day. This is fine for me, only issue is the cost, but I think I'll try their 2 day trial, because if my plan succeeds it'll be worth way more than $700 :D

@satyr85 I need access to as many UK proxies or IPs (through VPN) as possible. It is not for SER, for a custom application. Basically it will be hitting Google a lot and IP needs to change often to avoid blocking.
  • Lemme take a guess? Want to manipulate CTR?  ;-)
    ;)
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited March 2015
    Would 'botnet' proxies not be better for this, as the fact they use residential IP addresses would make it look more natural?

Not sure if the reverse proxy providers let you specify which country they come from though, but probably worth speaking to them to see if they can set something custom up for you?

edited March 2015
    I tried reverseproxies, They only let you specify by continent sadly.

In our testing it's quickly become obvious that Google blocks them heavily , much more so than regular proxies
    By the way if anyone knows of a UK botnet for hire let me know. I have looked on a few forums, seems it's hard to find one for the UK only.
  • ShaNiShaNi Red-Proxy.net
    spunko2010 :)  Why you finding botnet proxies ?  botnet proxies are useless proxies
    10% up time and 90% are down time. i suggest to you dun use botnet proxies
    even famous & high reputation SEO forums dun allow botnet proxies

You need regular UK Private or shared proxies. You search on the Google who are selling
    UK private or shared proxies and very less proxy seller's selling UK private proxies
    Best of luck ;)  
  • it_onlineit_online Seattle, WA
    I personally use London, UK proxies from https://instantproxies.com/ and they work great with Google. I never had to answer captchas and the connection is strong and fast. It is private which means I am the only one who uses it. I get to control the number of threads so I never experienced any proxy bans. You can check them out and ask support to assign you UK proxies. If you're not satisfied, they offer 7 days money back, so you really have nothing to lose.