Skip to content

Which Wicked Article Creator to buy?

There are 2 websites. In the first website there are Basic version for $35 and Premium for $75.

Then in the second website there is one version for $42. Which site is the original and which version do you use?

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited March 2015
    The .net site is the old site. The buy now link is no longer suppported as they used to use MyCommerce to sell their products.

The .com site is the newer site and has valid purchase links through jvzoo at $35 and $75. This is the site to buy WAC from.
  • Which version should I buy for Churn and Burn? Will the cheap one $35 do the work
  • If you're sweating over $35 you're not going to succeed. WAC is already a cheaper Option buy the $75 one and stop trying to save a few bucks here and there.
  • You can buy the version for 35$. After some time you will buy something else, so no need to spend 40 $ to buy premium.
  • I bought the premium one and find I'm using the extra tools more and more. They are more than worth it for me....ask yourself if you think you'll use them or not..
  • Premium is worth the stretch for sure. Regular updates and well organized tool.
  • depends on what you are using it for. just for blasting junk links and upper tiers, it is ok. I have it. I definitely would not use it for anything valuable, in my opinion. i have better content tools for the links that matter.  I use KM for anything in my Tier 1 and most of my Tier 2. works for me.