Skip to content

Setting up a multi-tiering project

Hello there,

I just bought the GSA Ser + Indexer + Captcha breaker and I wanna start my first project.

I'm using 5 web2.0 blogs as tier1 and I wanna blast them with backlinks from GSA; After that, i'll link to my money site from that 5 web 2.0.

Considering the fact that i'm a newbie, i hope that I'm OK 'till now.

I'm running GSA on my PC (a pretty powerfull one) and I'm getting only 0.62LpM. I was wondering if someone could briefly tell me which are the steps to take in order to create a decent multi-tiering campaign with GSA.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Here is a good start of tiers

To get the LPM / VPM up there are way too many variables, you do just have to learn the software. Let me give a few pointers on what really made the big changes for me.

Use your own catch-all emails
    Get good proxies (I use mexela dedicateds)
    Get a recaptcha solution (makes a huger impact on lpm / vpm) I use in this order, Spamvilla,CB, Deathbycaptcha (I also set CB to skip all recaptchas so I do not lose speed in failed attempts)

This one is huge, get either membership on a subscriber link list (actually cheaper than building your own) or build your own, quality of liknk list is key.

Good luck, this tool is quite amazing but you need to put in a little effort to learn it, just be glad its not xrumer :)