Skip to content

[SELL] Lern how to harvest high quality SER lists and write your own engines!

Hello,

I want to offer you an opportunity to learn how to make fast and how quality links for GSA. If you've got problems with harvesting your own links list I'm sure that you will be satisfied. You will never need to buy links list from anyone and save a lot of money.

Also I can modify or write new engines. GSA is - in my opinion - one of the best software on the market for this reason: we can modify all. And writing new engines is simple and very clean/nice.
If you want to get high quality links with your GSA, make your own engines to get links where only you can post - write to me!

Everybody, how will buy my training will get free site lists with about >10 000 Joomla K2 (and a lot of other scripts - all site list will be about ~50 000, without of a lot of spammy guestbooks or blog comments - if you want, after a training you can harvest a lot of them on your own ;) ).

So, some informations:
1st of all: English is my 2nd language. So it's not very well. I can talk in it, but only using simple words. But SEO language is universal, so I don't think that can be a problem, buy if you are an purist language - I think your ears can bleed when you will listening to me :)
I've got recorded training in Polish all I have to do is record it in English.
I will not train online I will send already recorded material and send download link to you.

Price:
for harvest training: $50
for engine writing: $60

payment: on my paypal (if you've got company in EU I can send you and VAT invoice - 0% VAT)

If you are interested, you can contact me on e-mail: biuro@seogrizzly.pl
First 10 people will get an -10% discount.

When I will send it? In a few days. As I said - I've got this training in Polish, but I don't know will be there enough interested people to do it. I will update.

Greetings and feel free to contact me.