Skip to content

Gsa search engine posting to spammed guestbook pages

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hello, it seems even though i set filters so that gsa doesnt post to spammed guestbook website it does because when i set filter to 10 outbound links only because these guestbook are in pages it will submit to it but there are 10000 pages to these guestbooks. 

Also it seems that even after i decided i didn't want to post on these kinds of guestbook and just wanted to do blog commenting after i uncheck the guestbook option it carries on posting to them?

:)

Comments

•  Why don't you just turn guestbook off then? Even if you do managed to find a guestbook that is not spammed yet with 0 OBL, since you were able to find it so will all the other GSA users so it will be spammed in the future.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @content32 a change in the project does not instantly apply to a running project. So that would explain why it still posted a short time after turning it off. For the filter I don't know...doesn't make sense to me why it would not skip this.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited January 2013
    I never knew that. I always thought when I made changes on the fly to an active project that GSA obeyed. Good to know. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it takes like a minute or so if the project sees that it has changed...than it reloads the data
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Also the OBL filter is for the page. It doesn't check how many pages there are. Best way is to deselect the problem platform. 
  • IF GSA have some posting in the cache, waiting list...  or whatever it use, if you change your project settings it will still post the pending posting as the last setup...........  this is common logic, nothing hard to understand here.... you should wait like 3 minutes till GSA use your new setup
  • I think its possible to spot the bad guestbooks when the internal links are in the thousands