Skip to content

can i rank top 10 for a high competition keyword with only gsa ser?

i wanted to know if i got a good 5 tier campaign going on can i rank first page with only using gsa ser

Comments

• i don't think gsa ser alone can rank you in page 1 even low comp keywords
    you have to try pbns
  • Of course it can don't listen to the above of what he 'thinks' go from facts and people that have tried and tested it. I've been using SER on its own to rank most of my sites for 18 months or so. Now though, I do use quality T1s or T1s that I own/am in control of. I run my own SEO company and have many clients as well as my own sites (lots of them) and all are on page 1 and pulling money in apart from one site (out of around 750 keywords I track right now)
  • i tried to rank low comp keywords with only gsa ser with nos sucess, it was easy 1year ago and i ranked many web 2.0 on first page with gsa ser alone, but it's not the case anymore, so i'm talking from experience
    none can give a formula or garantee ranking even "SEO companies", they just sell packages with no ranking garantee

to the comment above : you didn't mention any useful information about ranking with GSA SER alone beside promoting your called "SEO company"
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    BuyQualityBeats

You have to mix GSA with:

PBNs (Preferably your own)
    Guest Posts (HQ)

Its all about the quality of content you use for Tier-1 linking to your money site. And also how much patient you are when it comes to momentum of backlinks creation.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Yes but you need to customize it with filters and the like. I don't think you can "out of the box" - but it wouldn't surprise me if you could.
  • I rank for loads of low/medium comp terms on page #1 US/UK using SER alone - don't listen to anything else its BULL.

PBN just means a site Google trusts with high DA and some content on it with low OBL thats it.

PBN shit annoys me learn to use this tool correctly - it took me about 3 months to really understand what SER can do and I'm still learning 1 year on!

• @Milan I don't want any customers/clients from this forum, I was just stating the facts that I run a business from using SEO tools like SER. If you look through my posts I give a lot of information out about how to use SER, but I just don't regurgitate everything I've ever said in every thread like this one. 

Just because you've tried and failed doesn't mean everyone else will fail. There is so much info on here that will help YOU and the OP rank a site using SER only, check out posts from 2Take2, Ron, gooner, Tim89 and many many more people.

As spunko2010 said, you have to tweak every setting and think out of the box. Nothing is default on my SER setups, nothing is the same for every site, and hundreds of variables have been tested on multiple domains on multiple hosting accounts to give me the answers I look for, so maybe you're right, I didn't give out much information in the previous reply but it's because I spend 1000s of hours making sure my SEO strategy works rather than asking for the answers on a plate.
  • Only if your links are deemed "high-quality" by Google. This depends on the degree of relevancy and uniqueness. It does't matter if its a PBN or from SER. Google doesn't know the difference.
  • no, but if you have lot of time, you can try try try try try try try try try try try try