Skip to content

Is Anyone Using GSA SER For Tier One Link Building? If So, What Are You Using For Content?

I'm curious to hear if anyone is using SER for the first tier, IE linking right to their money site with SER links? I'm actually using it to link to a couple of sites I have which themselves link to my money site to give a little more buffer.

Anyway, I was wondering if people generally write their own content or at least purchase higher quality content and spin that for the higher tiers rather than using a content grabber and spinning that. It seems to me that the higher quality links/tiers for your campaign are going to have a lot fewer links, so you can get away with using less content than the lower tiers where you're going to need dozens and dozens of individually spun articles.

What are the highest quality types of platforms which GSA SER can generate links to, by the way, in your estimation? Obviously do-follow, contextual links, but I'm not sure which offer that. Articles, Web 2.0, anything else?

Comments

• catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    I have done it on contextual all PR3 and above.

The content should be manually SPUN with the following setup:

Write a seed article.

Write each paragraph of an article 3 more times.

Now write each sentence of each paragraph 3-5 times.

Manually put them in proper spintax format.

Then use any spin program (I use Chimprewriter) to automatically popular article with word level spinning.

Remove the words which don't sound readable or grammatically correct with the theme of the article.

Use this spintax version of article on 100 contextual PR3+ domains. The linkbuilding should be completed in 20 days (5-7 verifieds a day)....

I have never got penalized following above plan.

• @sabahat: Is there any favourite number of T1 backlinks you try to achieve with this strategy ? I was wondering about this because you said "should be completed in 20 days (5-7 verifieds a day)", so I assume you aim for 100-140 T1backlinks ?
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    You will hardly get 100-150 unique PR3+ domains for contextual links. Slow and steady links always show a natural behavior before Google. 10-50K tier-2 links for those 100-150 links give fruitful results as well. Mix with Guest posts in the coming months to get the best results.
  • My spinner get's 100% Copyscape pass content so I can use any article I want. tested and proven on Copyscape. It even comes with Copyscape build  in the spinner. So my content is always top quality
  • @linkedseo what spinner do you use?
  • best free spinner pro
  • I have been hearing that passing copyscape is no longer a good metric because even 90% copyscape articles may not pass a manual leview.
  • Honestly, what you do at Tier 1 depends on the value of the site you're hitting. If its a well established corporate brand.... be careful.