Skip to content

Please help me to clarify some things!

I bought Gsa seo ranker and Gsa search engine ranker. I also bought a list of links (about 2mln) of different platforms. Now I want to post backlinks at the platforms specified there. So I upload it through Options->Advanced->tools->import url (identify platform and sort it). It is sorted.  I click at the Ok button . That's all. I wonder whether backlinks will be posted at platforms specified at my list or should I set it anywhere else? If I do anything wrong please provide me with the instructions. 

I have another question. Please explain me how to get such a result like on the pict- prntscr.com/67wtq1 using this soft. Do I need anything additional? If anyone can help me please leave your contacts. Not for free!:)

Comments

• IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited February 2015
    You need some time to learn that software. Did you watch all movies around here? You can watch all movies on youtube also.
  • Thank you for reply! My english to bad to understand all termins, but il try...anyway if someone can help me will be great
  • yea, I recommend you to take some time to sudy a little the software, watch some videos and read any tutorail.
     This is not something you could learn over night.
  • Thank you vuli, i will try...
  • SerSyncSerSync SerSync.com
    Agree with everyone. Watch some tutorials. I'll have some on my website by the end of the weekend which will explain how to set up the software for optimal performance.

Are you scraping your own targets or using site lists ?
  • SerSync, thank you! sounds great!

and so and so.
    differently
  • Atleast give whole day to learn GSA, like i am doing it right now  :D