Skip to content

Very Low Verification Rate vs Submission

edited February 2015 in Need Help
Hello, I am currently experiencing a very low verification rate with GSA SER these last days. My Verification rate has dramatically decreased. I have a lot of submissions but very low verification rates...

Here is a picture preview of my stats: image
I am using EzProxies and I'm only building contextual backlinks.

Could any one please help me out? Why do I have such a low verification rate? Your help is really appreciated, Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You would have to deliver some more details than just a stats-screenshot.
  • edited February 2015
    I think that it was because of the emails I was using.. I got this fixed, and it's now working back. However, I only have a 5-10% Verification rate compared to the number of submissions.
  • I think is about proxy/lists do you use. Stop submission and try 3 days after.
  • Idontknow I am using EzProxies... What do you think about it? Also, what proxies do you suggest me to start using? I've heard many good reviews about buyproxies.
  • Also, I use Loopline's Link List and 1klinklist...
  • How you made that LPM?
  • SerSyncSerSync SerSync.com
    I would recommend using buy proxies.org. I've been using them now for over a year and never any problems.
  • You're most likely running the same targets (your global verified list) over and over through the same projects. After a while you will see diminishing returns and your sub vs verified rate will fall through the floor, just like in your screen shot.

Time to duplicate your projects and start from scratch....