Skip to content

Why is this happening? - Screenshot included [PIC]

freeloaderfreeloader Romania
edited February 2015 in Need Help
http://oi62.tinypic.com/ogzwyd.jpg

I'm using 4 gb ram, 4 cores VPS. 20 Private Proxies and a verified list from 1linklist on the forum here. What's the reason to have such low LpM. After running the project for more than a night I have only 3000 verified links. And the strange thing is when I start the project it starts fast and it gives submitted and verified links very fast but then after it hits around 1k links it's getting extremely slow. Now after 2-3k links it's barely even moving? What could it be the reason?

I'm using 140 threads with the 20 private.proxies

Also I noticed when I start the project at first I have 10% NOfollow and 90% DOfollow backlinks but with time they get lower and lower, now the dofollows are 55% but they will go below 50%.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    you have skype? id add me umar.gull31
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited February 2015
    Yes, same problems here. If you find the answer please tell me.
    I have a huge number of submitted LPM 170 and VPM 1,2...
  • SerSyncSerSync SerSync.com
    edited February 2015
    It seems like you are running out of targets to post to. Of course when you first start a project with a list it will get fast submissions and fast verified but as you run out of targets the LPM will slow down.

If you right click on the project and then: Show URL's - Show remaining target URL's. You may find your answer there. 

• Well I have many remaining target URLs - I'm using the list from 1linklist - 1 million links, but low LpM and no support, they dont answer for days.
  • SerSyncSerSync SerSync.com
    Check out my website. I'll help you set up the project as well. 
  • Didi you asked for refund? I did.