Skip to content

Proxies, VPN, or straight out of your internet connection?

What is the best way to run the GSA Ranker?

Do you use proxies? If so, how many?

Do you run it with a VPN?

Or do you run it out of your internet connection?

What would be the best practice? 

Comments

• There are so many threads on this that give you an idea it's not even funny.

Private proxies. It depends on how many projects you're running. I use 100 proxies per SER license. I run anywhere from 25-100 projects per license. 

No idea about a VPN but it will probably be much slower than private proxies. 

Don't use it without proxies through your connection,

• 100 proxies are about 100 dollars a month...

How many verifications you think you are doing per proxy, per day?

I am playing with about 15 websites to build links from social networks, and put back links to it...

100 dollars a months sounds like a dent on my wallet.... 

Could I use VPN and build links a bit slower without getting in trouble?

• spend the money and get private proxies. that is if you are serious about getting results. you can run 10-15 threads off a proxy. so 25 private proxies is more than enough for most. public proxies are worthless.

vpn is next step up and blows away your desktop connection. totally blows it away. but that is overkill for most single users. more for agencies. 
  • get a VPS, the connection it has to the internet will be faster than most home/personal connections.

now, get 10-30 dedicated proxies and run GSA SER on that. Make sure you run tests on them to pick the fastest and only use anon. proxies.