Skip to content

LPM 0.00 / 0/12

It works fine till yesterday, i was having LPM 25.7 or so, but now lpm is 0.0 and i get a lot of errors download failed : return : socketerror : host not found,

i run GSA, with captcha breaker with 30 projects, 20 dedicated proxies, what is the problem? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    propably the proxies, btw GSA = company!
  • The proxies are fine, just tested them against all serps.

Btw, I mean GSA SER ;)
  • This thing start happen after i did the last update
  • Now my LPM is 1:09, i make my settings like Ron said here on forum, but after the last 2 updates my LPM decrease at 1, VPM is almost nulled.

I run GSA SER with 20 dedicated proxies, 54 active project, 100k keywords, 750 threads..
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Make sure that your proxies are not blacklisted.

Do a Google search for the IP of your proxy and see. That's one of the biggest problems that I have found that really hurts getting links built.
  • They are dedicated proxies, and yes, they are not blacklisted
    I also use dedicated proxies and they still get blacklisted. That's why I suggested to search and find out if they are in any IP blacklist websites.
  • I did and they are not blacklisted against google, also i did just get new ones.
  • XPIXPI United States
    I was using over 300 e-mails and last night almost all of them got
    blacklisted. Then this morning I ordered 358 more and put them into GSA
    and ran blacklist checker and almost all of them were blacklisted too.
    Is there possibly something wrong with the blacklist checker to show
    that many at one time? The original ammount I got were lasting forever
    and now everything seems blacklisted before I put it in there.

I even have some campaigns I'm blasting for Bing on some old sites that
    Google doesn't like and I use mailcatch on those and they got it too.

I checked my proxies and out of 200 I had 21 that were not working. I think with 179 proxies that would be enough that I wouldn't get so many blacklistings
  • explosive94 put your proxy ip on google search and see if there are some results. If yes, your IP is blacklisted. Is not enough to test them on gsa ser.
  • They are not blacklisted, they are fresh new list, i just check them in my browser
  • Proxy or list you use. Proxy are fresh for you not for google.
    edited February 2015
    You searched for the proxy IP only like this.

And all come up clean?
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited February 2015
    Bad post, sorry Trevor.
  • Hmm, i did other thing, i open google with those proxy's ip's and i could search, now i just search them on google and fews of them are on stopforumspam.. ok, i will replace them (again) and come with reply, thanks.
  • They are proxies, i said list cause they are 20 dedicated from buyproxies.org, what i did, i change my ip with proxy's ip's and i could use google, now i just search them in google search and they are blacklisted on stopforumspam, fews of them.. i will replace them today and come back with reply. Also, what LPM you get guys in gsa ser?
  • XPIXPI United States
    edited February 2015
    I think something is wrong with blacklist checker in GSA. I updated GSA this morning and ran blacklist checker immediately afterwards.

@explosive94 before I stopped GSA to let it update my LPM's were 124 and that's another reason I think it's a GSA problem.

Also, I asked the place where I get my e-mails and here's what they said, "I assume the blacklist checker is wrong. All our Yahoo accounts are fresh and never sold to more than 1 person. So that second batch you purchased were entirely fresh and no chance could be blacklisted."

@sven These e-mails had never been through any of my proxies and still showed up as blacklisted.

edited February 2015
    I think yahoo server blacklisted your proxy(ip).
    I have gsa ser last version and yahoo emails and none are blacklisted.
  • Done, i change my proxies, now my current LPM is 9.45 , i do think is still low..
  • Did you verified new proxy?
    If proxy are ok, your list have problems.
    Because many sites check ip blacklists like StopForumSpam, they will totally block access to their sites. If you see lots of download failed messages, open those sites in your browser and see if they work. If they open up fine, go to those site using your proxies and see when the message is on those sites when you try and visit them with a blacklisted ip address.
  • I do get messages "no form at all" / "required url available" "already parsed" "no engine matches" and fews "failed messages",

btw, i do think buyproxies.org making fun of me? Just checked 6 ips from 20 and all of them are blacklisted.
    edited February 2015
    They are not making fun of you but proxies are used by others(maibe not today but last month), numbers of proxies are limited.
    Already parsed means you already use them before. No engine matches means are not platforms you selected.
  • Ok, they change it third time for today and i get a nice 20 dedicated, checked fews and they are not blacklisted, now my current LPM is 16.02, i do think is still low for 750 threads/20 dedicated proxies/ 70 active projects/ 100k keywords list/ captcha breaker.
  • Maximum Lpm you had was...?
  • 50 LPM or so, but in last period i had 27.6 before last 2 updates ( 3 now, i see new update comes) but i was having nice VPM so it was good for me, i'm also using no filters for TIER 3..
  • Is that your pc at home? For 20 proxies you must use maximum 200 threads.
  • Yes, is my pc home, if i take threads down, lpm will be nulled. 
  • Do you use verified lists I hope. If you don't use lists your lpm is huge!
  • Yes, i did check "use verified list" from global, i have my own list created for last year.. 50k verified websites or so..do you think i should buy a verified list?