Skip to content

GSA Not Building any Web 2.0 or SER Engines

Hi,

For some reason my GSA software completely stopped building any blogs or SER Engines blogs.

Do you know what could be causing this? It was building them fine and just stopped, from 5000 links I have zero web 2.0 built. I am running multiple projects, private proxies, GSA Captcha Breaker. I have kept my options the same.

Thanks

Comments

• Btw brand new projects using the same verified list and not buliding web 2.0 as well... the whole software is just not building it.
  • ...anyone?
  • bevitalbevital Albuquerque, NM
    You didn't mention if you were using private proxies and if had refreshed them lately?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You should try splitting up the web 2.0's in their own campaign so you can see what's happening in the logs. 
  • same result here
  • bevitalbevital Albuquerque, NM
    edited February 2015
    Just ran a health related campaign last night, chose just Web 2.0 used 25 emails results were ok but I did come across one issue using Kontent machine.  Kontent machine replaced my keywords with quit smoking keywords. I did not notice this until my project started when I got a verified url name had quit smoking in it. I knew I wasn't running a quit smoking campaign so I stopped it and edited/ the keywords and anchor text and replaced with my own keywords. Just mentioning this in case you are using KM (or another content creator) be sure the keywords and anchor are the ones you really want. I've been using KM for so long I usually don't look that closely but these were very generic and would not have created anything close to unique, definitely no web 2.0s