Skip to content

Im gettin "?" no PR in ALL Verifications after closeing and reopen the software

Hi

Suddenly, without moving anything, i start getting MOST (98%) verifications as "?" from yesterday.

This same projects and settings was getting more than 3k PR+1 daily and now, MOST (98%) verifications shows as ? in the PR.

As i said i dont change anything.

I already uninstall the software and restore the settings and still with same problem.

Any help are welcome.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    The change was vert abrupt, only closing and when reopen it start showing only ? PR.
    I try with a new VPS, at the beggining it was running okay, showing PRs and after closing and reopen, same problem.

I used "-close" to close it because must of time there still 1, 2, 3 or 4 threads that never closes.

I have another GSA SER (another licence) running in a different VPS with the same settings and projects with out any problem, all PR are showed fine.
    I tried using proxies to get the PR but problem still the same.

A few days ago, my VPS crashes and this makes my GSA SER to go crazy. That day i just restore the settings and every goes fine.
    I find that some problem is when the software closes suddenly, it can just go crazy.
    Another problem are the threads that never close.

• @sven, can you help me?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Could be the IP itself being banned by google to not allow any PR checking.
  • edited February 2015
    Hi @Sven,

I dont think so since today in a new vps and after 5 minutes, when i restart the software, it happends again.
    In the case that you mean, what i can do?
    I already select from yesterday (with the old VPS) to find the PR via the proxies.

Also, i just tested and to do searches its not banned. I do a Google search without any problems.

If you can i can give you the addres,username and pass to let you see the VPS.

• Test proxies for Google PR checking.
  • This problems start yesterday, after an update and this morning i move to a new VPS and after 5 minutes working fine, when i restart the GSA SER the problem shows again.
  • edited February 2015
    @Vuli

This one?

In fact, some small percent (5% to 1%) of verified url shows its PR, just a few.

Not every site has a PR...some just set PR? if google does not know it yet.
  • edited February 2015
    @Sven No, but until last night i was getting maybe 3k or 5k of results (in 7 hours) with PR+1, now im getting same number but 98% are "?", its a huge change. Something is wrong there.

• edited February 2015
    no, well almost.
    First click on "Configure" next to Use proxies.
    Than Right Click on Proxie/s, Test Selected / Against Google PR

• @vuli But that will check the IP of the proxy, not the verified url IP, right?
    My problem is the verified url PR
  • that will check if proxies are banned or working for PR checking.
    If they are banned than you will always get ?
  • edited February 2015
    I am running the same project in 2 VPS.
    The first one is running like a charm.
    Look:

This results are from 3 hours running. 4 projects running at the same time, each one does almost 2k in, lets say, 3 hours. Take a look at the PR of the verified results in the red rectangle. No one are ?, and after 3 or 4 hours of running, i get 1% or less of "?".
    This is not the problematic VPS, its the successfully VPS.
    In the next message i will show the problematic VPS to notice the difference.
  • Now check the problematic VPS. Its runnign at the same time as the other one. This only runs for 30 minutes maybe.
    Its running the same settings, and the same projects. 

It was running exactly as the first one until yesterdar night.

Check:

The proxies are public and no tested (eaxctly as the first image of the other VPS), but look at the PR in the red rectangle of the verified results, all are ?. 

I hope now is clear my problem.
  • @vuli the problem are not the proxies, because in both servers are running the same untested proxies and both was working very well until last night.

• I will change the IP of the VPS to see if the problem is there... i hope.

• hm, no idea what to say.
  • @vuli, yes its strange.
  • If you have had on all verifed links PR?  than this option could be the issue, but since some verifed urls have PR
    Get PR for verifed.....
  • @vuli this option was selected from the beggining and still selected.

Thanks for your help, but in this case that is not the reason.

And the PR is taken from domain/subdomain or URL (project option)?
  • edited February 2015
    From Domain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the records: Changing the IP do the trick, right now its working fine without any modification, just changing the IP of the VPS.

Both VPS are making more than 10k daily (each one) with PR 1 ot more (no PR 0 or ? are being indexed).

Thanks for all the helping ideas! :)

• edited February 2015
    Look:

Only PR 1+, Good engine selection (no RSS, no trackbar, no exploit, no idexer, etc)
    Start having a good indexing rate using both GSA SER on 2 proxies (again all PR+1, low obl, etc)

Vpm 30+