Skip to content

Multiple text captchas - how does it work?

Hi @Sven I've signed up for 2x text captchas - BanditIM and textcaptchasolver - is there any point having 2 of these? Will SER only use the top one, or random, or if one fails, etc. Thanks

Comments

• Actually I am also using spamvilla I think too. Hmm
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It is sending the question to each service (one after the other) and stops if it gets a reply.
  • Ok, thanks. THis is quite weird - I signed up for TextCaptchaSolver about 4 hours ago on their basic package, I have 4x licenses. 4 hours later they are saying I've used up my whole MONTHLY allotment.

Is it normal?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm no idea. I thought it was a service where you paid per month and not per question.
  • According to their web page they have a daily allotment of solves ranging from 5,000 a day to 200,000 a day. Askmebot has no daily limits afaik. What does TextCaptchaSolver bring to the table to merit this throttling, do they have a better accuracy rate?
  • I was using Askmebot but couldn't get any solved figures.
  • BanditIM claims to be able to "do what Askmebot used to be able to do" so there's a chance they might be the best bang for the buck right now. Will have to wait for reviews I guess.
  • BanditIM's service is excellent. I saw a 20% increase in LPM on contextuals when using it (and a 20% decrease when removed for a test. I've stopped testing it, I just know it works. Think it's $20-30pm, more than worth it.
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @JudderMan - Thanks for the input! Actually, we're only $8/mo for UNLIMITED text captcha solving (per computer). We don't charge per captcha, that's just silly :)
  • Sorry dude :) I think it's because I have a few 'computers' which is why I'm paying a little more.