Skip to content

Stopping the project after x number of verifications

edited August 2012 in Feature Requests
In the options tab we can set the project to pause after picked number of submissions/verifications in certain time. 
Wouldn't it be useful to set the project to stop when determined number of verifications are reached?

Comments

• Good idea! I also thought about expanding this feature a bit. I mean for example "increase backlink amount every 2 week by factor 1.5" or stuff like that. Sounds complicated, but there could be a popup where we can put in our own formula. Would be great for new sites, where you want to start link building slow, but increase steadily.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    set the pause time very high = stop
  • Sorry but I do not get it, how can that stop a project? I want to set a project to stop after for example 100 verified links. How can the software stop the project if I enter 30000000000000 for the pause option?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well basically a pause for that long time is like a stop isn't it?
  • edited August 2012
    Ah yes... I didn't have the software opened while I was replying previously. I get it now, all cool.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I liked your idea of increasing link velocity slowly! Like 1.5 the previous week. This would be useful and looks a little less exact.