Skip to content

Rank Your Landing Page in 24 hours as i saw some peoples

Hi
    Friends i saw some peoples working one affiliation  sites and they get there landing pages with there keyword with in 12 to 24 hours at top in Google so my question is that possible with GSA if yes then how 

Comments

• It's very possible, but they aren't just ranking that quickly solely because of backlinks. The backlinks definitely help push the needle faster, look more into the metrics of the domain they ranked... TF, DA, PA, Topical TF, Age ... Too many to list really. And of course, the more authority the domain has because of these metrics, the faster the needle does climb in the ranks. 
  • As above, if the domain has enough authority new posts can hit the top half of page1 almost straight away.
  • hi
       thats guys you really help me good but now question is where from we get the good domains
  • Aged domain with really good link-profile. Getting in Google News pre-launch. They could have redirected a powerful site a couple of days before. The niche might not be that difficult. Lots of ways.
  • how can i setup with GSA
  • any one can talk about that more
  • because  saw new brand new sites can also get at top in some hours with medium keywords  any one can help me to get success in that case
  • i don't it can be done
    actually google have some kind of box where they put new websites
    so even with a new website correctly optimized you have to wait few weeks until it show on serps
  • i understand what you want to say but i saw some of peoples at some keywords they bast and get there newly maked page at top in google like 1 number to 4th number positions
  • for keywords with zero searches? thats certainly possible.
  • no man most of

About 541,000 results (0.42 seconds)  most of keywords hian that kind of searches thts sure that they give blast with good alexa forums profile links thread posting and that kind of and in just few hours after making landing pages but the issue is that they have trick in that to why i said that ( because i was try but i cant rank but they rank always )

• narutohits - They are using techniques what most people on here know about but won't tell you directly....., you will never compete with them using SER alone, you would be wasting your time and money.
    ......been there, done that. :-)
    if you PM me their url, i'll have a look at exactly what they are doing.
  • 541,000 results has nothing to do with the amount of searches per month...