So how I used to GSA was just as a stand alone tool. Click the platforms I want to use and do a couple of settings and hit start. Now I read more and more on how you should have a list to post to instead.. I thought I was doing it right but something tells me I am not.
So I am looking at a few list providers and have a few questions if someone can answer for me.
1. I assume these list are verfied that GSA can post to it. How many times over can you use 1 list?
2. How do I import the list into GSA? What is the best video that describes this?
3. Once I have it set how long do I run a campaign on it?
4. Once I got verfied links from it I go back to question 1. Am I done using this list OR can I re load it up again to do a brand new campaign?
5. I tried to scrape my own targeted list from SrapeBox by puttin in my keyword + the footprints of say Social Networks. But when I did it I only did it for 30 min (got scared) and after taking out the dups and trim to root I got left maybe 1600 out of say 120,000. is this normal?
6. ALso once I pull my own targeted list from social networks. How do I put that into GSA and post ONLY to that list of Social Networks. Or say I have a list of Social Networks, Blogs, and Micro Blogs. Can I put all 3 list in and GSA will know that 1 url is a social network and 1 is a micro blog etc?
Where is the best TUT video for list and how to sue them?