Skip to content

Any guide for building high quality lists for 2015?

Anyone care to share resources on building contextual links? Only using a laptop as of the moment (will save up for VPS) Thanks!

Current tools I have:
* Scrapebox
* GSA SER
* GSA CB
* Buyproxies (shared)

Comments

• buy a list
    scrape contextual engine footprints (easier on at least a vps)
  • @the_other_dude buying a list as of now isn't an option for me. Any suggestions?
  • your internet connection is probably really slow, so scraping or anything intensive like link extraction is not going to be as easy as when you have the proper resources for the tasks.

You could tell SER to look for public proxies, and set it to scrape the search engines using only the public proxies it finds. It will scrape for any engine you have checked.
  • @the_other_dude I could deal with the slow speed for now. How do I go about building them?

And copy. Will use the combination of public and private proxies for scraping.
  • Scraping is actually more technical than it might seem at first. It's going to take a while (probably a good while) to really get the hang of it, if you dont have money to invest in learning from others that do sell tutorials.

These are my best tips:

get a lot of keywords. Like 2500 or better. I have a list of around 300k. If you are just scraping for contextual platforms the keywords do not need to be niche related. The reason why you need so many is so you can find new targets instead of the same ones over and over.

Start researching the subject thoroughly

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+scrape+for+targets&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8