Skip to content

Private proxies - useless?

I'm running a verified list through two identical projects for Article links, one was getting all the verified links and the other...none.

I checked the settings and the only difference I found, which was set up accidentally, was that one was having the Email accounts checked by proxies! Upon using my own IP to check (every 15 minutes) it began to perform like the other one.

I am thinking, proxies should be used for scraping to prevent getting banned by Google and also for pr checking as that doesn't need anything special......but why use them for anything else? Submission should surely be done with the fastest connection and so should verification. The only downside is multiple accounts from the same IP but google can't see this so who cares?

Comments

• BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    The reason you want to use proxies during Submissions is the fact they will eventually blacklist your IP. It doesn't happen often, which is why some people now go the route of buying bulletproof servers and blasting HARD until they notice their IP getting banned more often... then they simply switch servers and do it all over again.

For most users though, you will be recommend to use proxies for submissions.
  • IT DEPENDS A LOT ON THE proxies quality and service's quality but they definitely help unless you use real ip for posting
  • Private proxies itself are a good choice. Just make sure they are not located on the opposite hemisphere of the globe in relation to your gsa pc/server ;-)
  • Private proxies are not useless for recaptcha. If you use the same IP address when blasting, it will get banned from recaptcha.

If you dont care about recaptcha then you're good, if your host doesn't care about complaints.