Skip to content

I'm having e-mail problems!

XPIXPI United States
I'm getting this message repeatedly: POP3 Login failed - SockError: Connection timed out

I saw in another post on BHW where someone suggested to make sure proxy options are checked where it says: Proxies should resolve domain to IP & the one that says Try using proxy keep alife (faster if proxy supports it)

I tried selecting both of these options and it did nothing.

I have 100 working proxies from sharedproxies.com and I have GSA and CB on a VPS with 4GB ram/4 cores

A well-respected GSA guru said to only use one email at a time and this is where my troubles began. I tried using over 300 Yahoo and Nokia mails all at once to let GSA pick which one it wanted and that seems to only get more messages.

In email verification settings I have the following items checked:
Time to wait between two logins 1200 seconds per account (else per pop3 server)
Use proxies (only connect and socks proxies)
Delete message when verification link was found
Delete message if older than 5 days

Does anyone know what is going on here?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I would simply disable proxies temporary and test email checking without proxies. Not many proxies allow email checking.
  • XPIXPI United States
    That worked perfectly to get rid of that message. I do have 1 more message that I'm getting frequently and that is: POP3 Login failed - -ERR [AUTH] (#MBR1212) Incorrect username or password.

When I get these I go check the e-mail and it tests okay. Is there a setting that will help these as well?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm hard to say what it is really. MBR1212 ...anything on G. for this topic?
  • XPIXPI United States
    I looked on G. and it looks like it may be a Yahoo anomally.