Skip to content

★★★ I will build 5,000 verified backlinks using GSA for $5 ★★★

edited January 2015 in Buy / Sell / Trade
  • In this package I am offering thousands of highly GSA Verified Backlinks (150+ Platforms), which will point straight to your site.
  • It's best to use them with a Parasite Page (like a .wordpress blog, or a facebook page), they will usually rank faster than fresh domains.Of course the package also works with normal domains.
  • You don’t have to buy GSA, captcha breaker, proxies, vps, indexer,emails, premium list that would cost you easily $400.Plus you need more than 3 month to begin to understand his full potential.
  • For a very low price, I will blast your site/video with a minimum of 10,000 backlinks via GSA SER with more than 150 platforms to have diversity and diversity is the key.
  • I will submit your backlink free of charge to InstantLinkIndexer and indexification for double power, to get them indexed as fast as possible.
  • Your job is to do proper keyword research, competition analysis and onpage optimization and let me do the rest.
  • selling here for limited time.if you order this gig and give me positive reviews you can select another one from my gift list for free.