Skip to content

Some Questions..

Hi, 
First things first, I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to the GSA senior members Ron, Gooner, 2take2, satans & of course Sven. Your activity in the forum provide huge value !

Although I've been in the IM niche for a while now, I'm new to GSA SER. It is obvious that GSA is a monster, however that's exactly the reason it so complicated & it can take months to control and fully undersatand all the features. 

I already saw the tutorials & I understand the basics, yet I have some questions for GSA pro's:

1. I tried to setup a quality campaign for one of my keywords so I choose very strict instructions with only contextual & do-follow engines + 50 OBL. GSA submitted over 1300 links, but only 20 verified. Why is such a low rate & how do I raise it?

2. I noticed that one of the popular techniques is to scrape target urls through SB, than use link extractor addon to get many more target links. My questions is how quality are the extracted links? are they appropriate for tier 1 properties? or just used as a spam for lower tiers?

3. Why is all the excitement around sitelists? 

Sorry for the newbie questions, but I really try to find my way.. 

best regards,
Teddy

Comments

• Well, for 1 and 3, I would say that the reason the you only got 20 verified is because your new to GSA and haven't figured out how to scrape good lists yet.

I highly recommend you buy a list from the BST section until you learn how to scrape yourself. I personally use SERLists.com through Ron but there are other choices as well.

Finally, the best way to learn GSA is to go on youtube and start watching videos. Your going to be able to pick all the little "tricks".

Hope this helps,
    James
  • SerSyncSerSync SerSync.com
    Agree with James. The key to using SER to its best potential is to scrape good lists or buy a verified list.

Using SER without a good list is like having a Lamborghini with no fuel in the tank.

If you are using SER to scrape for target URL's to post to you will be using a lot of the softwares resources on that rather than letting it do what its best at - building links.

With good site lists you will see a massive difference in the performance of GSA. This is the type of LPM you can achieve:

• teddymamoteddymamo ישראל
    Impressive! 
    Thanks for both of you guys..

One little question.. do you build thematic links when setting up quality project? do you use only urls that are related and relevant to your topic, or you either use GSA for spam.

If so, do you see good results using this methods?
    Thnx again!

• punanehpunaneh Philippines
    does gsa ser have a scrapper?
  • SerSyncSerSync SerSync.com
    Yes SER has a scraper.@teddymamo. Really depends on the individual projects. Some of mine and churn & burn and some I'm in for the long haul. Different approaches on each one.