Skip to content

Bitninja reporting forum spam

I am using private proxies from proxy-n-vpn.com and they keep complaining that they keep receiving abuse reports from bitninja about forum spam. I have forum feature disabled
and vbulletin,wordpress articles disabled in GSA SER project setting.

Now the proxy provider keep suspending the service every month, Is anyone else having this problem with their proxy service provider?.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    This proxy provider has a link from gsa ser and the service sucks, they keep suspending the service saying they are receiving abuse report from bitninja.

What does the proxy provider thinks that we all use GSA SER  for if not for building links so why is gsa recommending such providers when they are causing problems regularly by suspending proxies.

i have asked proxy-n-vpn.com for a refund as i can't stand them anymore
    here is what i wrote to their support ticket for suspending the service
    for nearly 12 time in 4 months.

"I dont use scrapebox, i use gsa ser.

there is no way to make out if the report was of forum spam or any other spam. If bitninja is reporting spam

than that is their problem, scrapebox , senuke , gsa all create spam
    links and you should be ready for reports like this. I mentioned at the
    time of ordering that i will use this for gsa ser which is going to
    create spam links and everyone knows this who has been around seo for a
    few years.

I paid for this invoice on 18 january and the service has been hardly active for 10 days.

Kindly cancel my service and deduct 33% of $18 and return me the
    remainder as i don't want to continue using your service anymore. It
    would be in the best interest for both of us to settle it by refunding
    appropriate money and canceling the service."

I would REQUEST sven and gsa people not to recommend services like these which are nothing but pain in the ass

• edited February 2015
    got my refund and would ask people to stay away from PROXY-N-VPN.COM as they will take money and keep suspending the proxies for receiving spam.

they want you to buy their proxies BUT THEY DON'T TOLERATE SPAM AND SUSPEND SERVICE FREQUENTLY. IF NOT FOR BUILDING LINKS WHy WOULD SOMEONE USE THEM FOR(unblock games in school or ccna practice)
  • The problem is from your part because I believe you don't know how to set up the settings from GSA or you don't care. Many customers are using our proxies with GSA without any problem.
    For me it's very strange why we had problems only with you. Everyday we received minimum 6 abuse reports because of you.
    Also, we suspended 2 times your proxies(NOT 12 time in 4 months).  First time because you didn't answered to our emails. Second: because everyday we received minimum 6 abuse reports. I can prove. So be honest.
  • gsa is correctly setup, there is nothing wrong with the settings. I have been using it for last 3 years and been a gsa customer for 5 different products still owned so i am quite familiar with gsa softwares. May be you are selling shared proxies as dedicated proxies or there is something wrong at your end which you are unable to manage.

what exactly was in the abuse reports from bitninja that tells you that forums were complaining of abuse?.

Here is the bitninja report that you sent me https://bitninja.io/incidentReport.php?details=ba72f5974a
    It is very clear most of the urls listed are of blogs and not forums as you complaining and suspending proxies now and again.
    You should pay more attention to the reports before hassling the customers , see all the 100 incidents listed and see for yourself if they are blogs of forums.

Now you were aware about what your proxies were to be used for and so
    you handle the reports yourself rather than opening support tickets and
    suspending the proxies.

go and check your records how many times you have suspended the service and for how many days the proxies were inactive and stop lying.

I wasn't paying you a monthly fee to answer your emails, i was paying for a hassle free monthly service.
  • If GSA is correctly setup, why we had problems only with you?  Why we don't have this problem with another customers?
    We don't sell shared proxies like private proxies. We are not crazy. You are our client from 24/07/2014, I don't believe that you paid all this time for bad proxies.
    Also, please do not lie, I suspended your proxies 2 times because you didn't answered to our massages and for all these abuse reports.
    Do you want to put all our conversations here? It's very easy for me.

• What a bloody liar you are?.

Go and check and put all the dates and number of times you suspended proxies. Yes put all conversations about suspensions and also those when i complained that your proxies were taking almost 18-20 to even respond and were actually slower than public proxies and imagine i was paying you all this time.

As you said i been paying you since july for a service that was suspended on and off and pathetic. You should be grateful.

Did you even check the bitninja incident report and see if all were forums or blogs?. Spend more time improving your so called business rather than suspending and arguing with customers which won't get you anywhere.

All proxy providers that are ready to work with link building softwares handle the complaints themselves. Go and look around this forum itself and get some information.

• I never understood why people who own these ma and pa businesses always get involved in forum threads about their brand. It just makes you look even worse by using your brand name and confronting your customer. You should be offering this guy and everyone else a free month now, otherwise I will never do business with you or recommend you for your threats of posting confidential information of your clients on the internet.

What does your privacy policy say?

I'd own you if you threaten me like that. You would be answering to an attorney's questions.