Skip to content

How To Get More Zendesk Verified Links

Hi Guys ,

This is a quick,raw video showing u how to get more verified zendesk links.
Try to watch the full video since there are some important things that i said later on in the video

I hope this helps u :)

Comments

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Watched your video. I had no success in getting Zendesk verifieds.

I have a list of 700 zendesk sites that I have successfully posted to in the past, and lots of posts on these are still active in older projects. Besides that over 1,5k list that haven't yet posted to.

When starting project, I get "download failed (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused)" on most sites, but still got over 200 submissions done. Then got all emails verified. But after putting the project active again, I got no verifieds. It either couldn't log in or post.

As Sven has said previously, the Zendesk engine is no good for Ser anymore. Don't know how you got few verifieds in the video, they're using older version etc..

I tried the original Zendesk.ini as well as your customized one.
  • @donchino,as i said in the video,i am using version 9.46 ,on the new version there seems to be a small bug which i think @sven will solve it when he has time,but zendesk still works properly if u use the custom ini file that i posted
  • did you attach the wright .ini? becouse i compare it with original and it was the same as original in 9.55/54
  • @vuli ,yes its the correct,just use it while using the older version 9.46
  • #UPDATE
     Use the Latest version 9.56 and above,it works well with zendesk
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @young_gooner I'm running 9.57 and not seeing any zendesk verifieds. I selected only ZD with Antigate for captchas, but no verifieds. What captcha service are you running?
  • @brandon i use dbc. what emails are u using?
    Yahoo's from Bandit, you?
    Almost all of my threads are saying Download Failed SockError Connection refused. Proxies are live and work for other platforms.

• i have my own yahoo emails..it might be your proxies or you dont have a good zendesk list.
    you create your own emails? I have 500 proxies from BuyProxies, all of them test fine against anonymous and Google search. Right now SER is scraping for ZD, I haven't been successful with ZD in so long I don't have a list right now. I was able to get 4 verifieds, all zendesk.com subdomains though.
  • @brandon, if u managed to get 4 verified then that means its working,and,yea mostly are sub domains of zendesk.
    @young_gooner thanks! I was hoping for the old days of Zendesk, maybe I'll get there with time.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It can be the proxies. I checked this today and with my proxies I was unable to get anything done. Keep in mind that Zendesk is almost always "https" and your proxies have to support that. But even then they might be blocked in one or the other way.