Skip to content

15VPM with only 3 projects 3 tiers!

edited January 2015 in Need Help

I'm using catch all emails, 2 different ones for 3 projects. 20 dedicated private proxies. 200 threads. global site lists enabled. captcha breaker 1st service and top two tiers have deathbycaptcha as a secondary solver. I let GSA do the scraping using 130 English SE's. Tier 1/2 and PR controlled.

Now the good news: if I clear target URL cache and delete URL target history and account data within 10 minutes I'll be getting 15(!!!) verified links per minute. This happens everytime I clear the URL cache and URL target history/account data.

However....just a couple of hours later its dropped....down to 0.8 verified links per minute. If I clear the URL cache it goes back up a little but not to the above rate. What on earth am I doing wrong here? I'll post any settings required, I'm just desperate to get this resolved!

Comments

• You're running out of new targets to post to. First: Enable Posting to same sites and increase the amount of accounts/posts per site. Second: Scrape more targets with an external scraper like Scrapebox or Gscraper.
  • Thanks for the response! Could I add more Key Words? At present I have 100,000 most searched in a folder where they are split in to 250 keywords per file and GSA SER randomly selects one to use each time it starts.
  • Keywords are important but footprints are more important. Using only the default footprints with some keywords and the scraper in SER isn't going to get you very far. Learn how to make your own footprints and use them for scraping.
  • Ok great thanks. I use GScraper and have made huge footprint lists with footprint factory however when I use those lists I get 10s of thousands of submits and barely any verified. I made a thread on it previously, very odd.
  • Are these emails working ? Is ser downloading the activation email ?
  • SerSyncSerSync SerSync.com
    If you need help pm me. You are basically running out of new targets to post to. The way to get great LPM is good proxies, Good email accounts and plenty of targets to post to. Take a look at my LPM:

• The Emails do appear to be working and I think SER is downloading the activation Email so I'm quite confused.

SerSync, that's incredible, I will PM you and appreciate your offer of help greatly, thank you.