Skip to content

Wrong status of verified links

While posting "General blogs" blog comments, ser treat some comment as "verified", but actually they are send to moderation.
Also, links get this status immediately after being submitted, so I don't think that they were on page and after a while being deleted
Maybe some kind of blogs returns page with blog comment on page, but with status "comment is on moderation" and ser thinks that it's ok?
Can you fix it? Because now I see almost a half of such links

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well it should only put it to verified if the url is really present there. Can you show a sample?
  • send pm
    well I doubt that those links were actually on page, because I've just launched a project and they were posted at about 10 minutes.
    OK I think the problem might be that you do not use the "Verify exact URL" and use actually some web2.0 URL in your project like a youtube one? In that case it will verify any *://youtube.com/* URL.
  • nope, I used "Verify exact URL"
    and urls from my project were verified url from other project. and their url are very specific, without "popular" links link youtube
    then please provide the project backup. I think something in it is setup wrong.