Skip to content

GSA - High Submissions - None Verified

Hello, im a bit shocked ive used gsa now after a while. ive loaded tons of port scanned proxies for scraping, and 100 private proxies for posting. I am seeing about 40 - 70 submissions on each project. However i have 0 verified. 

I saw this happen and i was using one gmail, for all (4) projects in GSA. i used to use one gmail account a while back, and i used to get everything working smoothly. Now i was using gmail and i had no verified links. Sooner or later i would get the Sockerror: host not found, or something like that. i would clear it , and start again. I was using private proxies for checking emails . I unticked that, and i started using my personal ip to check for emails.

I bought 1000 yahoo emails for GSA, and loaded them up in GSA. still i have same problem. Sockerror: host not found. I am very frustrated at what is going wrong. I literally have projects with 70 submisions but nnot even 1 verified link. How can i fix this. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    propably the proxies?
  • Hey
    Im not using proxies for emails. Ive unchecked private and public, in the options menu. Its this email error i believe which is causing tue issue. All of my submissions say (awaiting confirmation)

Is there any way i can manually verify all the emails ? The problem is 99% with the emails system i believe. I used it with provate proxies, still same issue, now im usinh without same issue

ok then maybe the dns server is misconfigured? BEcause if you check with no proxies and you get a "host not found" for yahoo.com then something is really wrong.
  • How can i fix the DNS ?

I just started 2 test projects to see if i was over tweaking the settings. 

I made 1 project for articles, and 1 project for  WEb 2.0 I didnt select any custom settings, like OBL, or PR settings. Eveything default. I got 280 + submissions and 0 verified

What can it be ? I will really apreceite a solution. Ive used GSA in the past and ive had like 65% + verified of submitted. I just purchased captcha break, to automate everything, the submissions are great. I just have no idea what going wrong with the Verifications. 

• This is my submission history for project. Maybe this will help root out the problem. Every single submission says [awaiting account verification]

• stuntdriver101stuntdriver101 kentwood
    edited January 2015
    Sorry to triple post. Here is one last picture which might help. 

can you maybe offer access to the system so that I can have a look myself? It's indeed some issue with the emails and the not being able to connect.
  • Ansolutely 100%. I would really like that as i need as solution. Do you have skype or anyway we can communicate ?
    No skype, maybe soemthing else like anydek.com ?
  • I have messaged you