Skip to content

Tier 1 Project, Low LPM

I bought GSA + CB + proxy+ VPS recently. I begun to set up, tier 1, like someone said, just contextual and dofollow link. I use 700k keywords to scrap more and just build 2 emails. But after 5 hours, my project shown notification, my-email@gmail.com pop3 login failed sock error connectivity time out, My yahoo mail too. Submited at 20 urls, verified just 2. Anybody can help me out of this madness here?

Comments

• did you try to update your GSA to the latest version ?
    it seems all working from me here, I manually add email host too like yahoo and gmail.
  • @Jizzhut123 Yeah, updated at 9.53. For now, LPM still low, red notification still remain. "2015-01-20 23:15: my-email@gmail.com: POP3 Login failed - SockError: Connection timed out". I think my proxy is the problem isnt it? But 80% my proxy still green. What can I do now?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Not every proxy is supporting email usage.
  • @sven so I have to uncheck use proxy to verified email is the best way?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    depends on your proxies and email providers. If you have no problems logging in without proxies, then I would not use them. It makes only sense if you have a lot emails from the same provider as it could get suspicious seeing you checking all kinds of emails from the same IP.