Skip to content

Login was not successful...

Whenever I try to test my ReverseProxies OCR account it says login was not successful.

also the number at the bottom that counts the captchas solved is flying at a very high rate of speed....

and when I try to use my Serengines API the program won't pick this up either.

I have tried uninstalling / reinstalling / upgrading / downgrading and nothing seems to work....

any ideas what the issue could be?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Could be a block by firewall/anti virus. Please check if thats the case maybe.
  • hmmm I do have a suspicion that my VPS may be blocking me. (hostwinds)

Switching to offshoreSEOvps to see how that goes, cheaper anyway.
  • HostWinds ROYALLY sucks.

I had Windows SSD Level 8 & Level 4 VPS even with 50% discount for life and I STILL canceled after only 1 month and moved to a more reliable dedicated and cheaper provider lol. Many times (like 4 or 5 times in one month between the 2 VPS's) my network adapter would just quit working and would have to wait up to 36 hours once for support to LOGIN with my username and password to "fix it". Multiple unscheduled reboots. Speed NO WHERE near the amount I paid for.

HostWinds VPS's are absolute shit. Avoid at all costs.
  • Ha yea I hear you man.

I just figured it out it was actually HMA Pro VPN service that was blocking the connection (which I had installed because I kept being reported for abuse of the server)

but I'm still leaving anyway, figured I can get a Server filled with SEO tools for 3 months for the same price I'm getting a bare bones tier 9 machine for 1 month.

too pricy with not enough features.
  • Yeah. Just fair warning. Careful mentioning sites like that here. They use "carded" licenses and speed and performance is probably no where near advertised because of everyone else doin the same thing on the same nodes. Probably have to use some old ass outdated version too that you can't ever update.
  • Sorry who uses carded licenses?  the VPN service or the hosting?
  • You mean carded licenses on the programs?  like distributor copies so a bunch of different users are sucking off of the same node, thus slowing it down?

GSA will be a fresh install on there though, so if I'm using that with a unique license I should have good performance right??
  • does this solve your problem ?Could be a block by firewall/anti virus. Please check if thats the case maybe.

if that so, will try it too. 
  • ***PROBLEM SOLVED****

Hide My Ass VPN Service blocking access of GSA to external API's port 80 etc.