Skip to content

Where does the - (wrong solved) captchas come from?

shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
Evening guys,

I have been curious as to what goes into the number at the base of SER in the C column at the end of all the captcha numbers. I know it is for captchas that have not been correctly solved but what goes into this number?

Is it all incorrect captchas?
Ones captcha breaker couldent fix?
Only text based question captchas?

Any input is appreciated.

Cheers

Shaun

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that number shows all send captcha-solve-requests with a result.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Is it new ? Is it normal to get such a high fail rate? I cant remember seeing it before and it doesnt appear on any of the screenshots of other peoples set ups I have seen of their set up.

I have been tweaking settings for a few hours and cant seem to shift it.

This is just after my latest refresh....

• I've reduced the percentage of errors from 39% to 30% and I have deleted two services,

you have to add all the numbers of the capthas and do the calculation with the last to havethe %

I have removed Spamvilla and Eve, my setup by now and I still have to tests

Tronix 2 retries
    Recerseproxies ocr 1 retry
    CB 1 retry
    Image typerz 0 retries and only dofollow
    Bandit Text for questions.

Having more services and testing can improve your rate. I use 20 threads of Tronix andreverseproxies only ocr version of 10 threads, I can go perfectly in GSA with 200 threads andcould much more.

CAPTCHA Tronix is right now the best bet for recaptcha is single payment and especiallybecause you can configure the retry timeout, thus leaving less difficult recaptchas. Don'tforget many but many proxies, so many that not is if it is worth to buy lots of proxies, I usededicated 50 and they jumped me the protections of IP of the search engines, use theprivate more others scraped and soil have some 200 between private and public elite fast.

That figure that has added bug Sven for me is very important, now have lower failure ratewith less investment per month to delete two of the many services I use.

The ideal is to show another value more, the % of errors, is only a simple equation. Withboth number is a mess do count every time, but if a wise show it serious, it is more easy to understand a type error rate

49%
    30%

The failure rate of capture that have left in <span srcinfo="49:50" dstinfo="46:48" paragraphname="paragraph0" id="ouHighlight_
  • The failure rate of capture that have left in the previous post is 49%, uses few services andhave to do testing with them, I'm between 29-32% that seems to me to be acceptable.

It is hard to scrape then miss opportunities
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Thanks for the input, I have been tweaking it as per your suggestions. I left it over night and this is where I am at.....

I think it is because I am verifying 100,000 drupals and they might use a captcha that CB and Captcha Tronixs dont supports as I get a very low fail rate on gash links. I will keep tweaking though.