Skip to content

Want to expand with GSA CAPTCHA/VPS/PROXY

Hi!
I just burned my A plan (runned out of 100gb of transfer on mobile broadband in half a month) and i decided that my home pc won't do the work i need it to do. So i decided to find another solution. I want to go on the low with the budget i have the GSA SER + CB so that's a start. I need some proxies and a captcha service i don't build some massive projects cause i rank only one money site. I have some experience with the offshoreseovps and i like that for the price of a vps a i get really good spec hardware, 50 proxies, ocr captcha and some content creation software. 

But after that i found that people hate that vps here and I wanted to know what's with it? I had it eralier and was a BIG noob at backlink creation software. Please tell me that the vps is really bad or You just don't like the marketing efforts.

Cheers,
Michal

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You might not want to mention that VPS company here. They share licenses illegally and GSA isn't a fan of that.
  • Could You recommend some vps with similar spec and price? Cause the solid vps recomended here looks nothing close to the one mentioned above.
  • edited January 2015
    @bigo4pl I have a dedicated server, but for a VPS I have no complaints at all with SolidSEOVps. They worked very hard at transferring my SER VPS data to my dedicated. Very knowledgeable and friendly. For a fast VPS I was using the SCREAMIN package and it was solid. I do more links now, around 70k-80k a day so I went with the dedicated.

I only use CB for captchas, that's it. I tried several services, but for the amount I get verified and speed I only use CB. For my proxies I use buyproxies and have 100 semi dedicated with them and I post at around 1000 threads, no problems.

Hope this helps you out. The providers I've mentioned above I have been using for a bit and have no problems at all hammering SER campaigns, and I mean hammer :)

Matt
  • Wow! Matt You have some serious setup there. Do You scrape on Your own ? And what Tiers do You build with gsa cause with only CB i guess You're loosing some good sites there. I blast only t2 and t3 with gsa for one money site so 70k-80k a day is just.. WOW :D

I'm just saying that for 40$ i have 50 proxy and reverse ocr captcha service with the 3 cores and 8gb of ram. Not to mention about content creation software. On Solid I will have 4 cores and 2gb of ram with no extra proxy or captcha (have to buy it seperetly) And i want to know why people don't use the offshore vps.

I just want to make the best decision 
  • @bigo4pl I don't scrape my list. I get my list from SERList and a few other places that sync into my SER setup. I do most of the platforms except for blog comments, indexer, referrer, etc. They are junk in my opion.

I have ran setups with captcha services to do reCaptcha and without and running without the external service goes much faster as far as verifieds.

I use SER in a different manner. I blast my social properties, eg; Twitter and Facebook. I build links to that network of hundreds of social accounts and then on my social accounts I post updates for the pages I want to rank. Furture of SEO my friend. You should be working on building social properties and not just spermaciding links all over the place.

As far as the off shore VPS I can not comment, only to SolidSEOVps as I have experience with them and they are top notch.

Matt
  • How many links are indexed/day. What service do you use for indexing?