Skip to content

1 doubt numers of captchas

Hi @Sven I have a question. On the main screen, below where the number of captchas are for each system, the end always there is a number between square brackets "[]". Not is which means that number, the other is which are the successful ones between each set of captcha, but that last not is if they are failures or are they solve the captchas of text or amounts as for example Askmebot.

I personally think that it would need a little more control over captcha systems, I use 6 but I am not able to know the % of hits for each system, I'm going blind with this, not is which meets more or less. Another thing is that false positive, but would like an improvement.

I basically I'm blind trying to see the numbers below

1254|254|265|0|425|586 [526]

They are many very glued numbers between them, it is difficult to view tired at night to read that, and I already have 42 years and view is not as before.

They are very small, as an idea, you could do that by clicking on those numbers came out a window that is more easy to read and say each number of captcha system is. It would be something so simple and I would help, because the truth I have to bring the laptop to see those numbers.

Comments

• Use windows magnifier lol. I have a friend who's LEGALLY blind and has to use that when he checks his emails, facebook, or basically anything on his computer.
  • Use mac on laptop, not s if magnification in a VPS can be anyway is not nothing complicated with a click, a window opens and you report with more detail

CAPTCHA tronix xxx
    Spamvilla xxxx

Anyway it is only a suggestion for @Sven I want to know that it is the number that is enclosed in brackets "[]"
  • edited January 2015
    If I understand you correctly the number it the brackets are the Text Captchas. There's various services now for them. If you use more than 1 it doesn't tell you how many is submitted to each, only the total amount sent.

I wish you could order your text captcha services like all the others and then you'd know. Maybe this is what you mean?
  • Oldfuser 
    Thanks for reminding me the zoom, I installed an App on MAC for zooming, even so even if one is young, on a laptop that quantity of numbers close is difficult and when these on the sofa at 03:00 before going to bed and reviewing, with eyestrain. Thanks for the advice.

This then is what I imagined, there is very little information.

to my really a minimum, as the very minimum I'd like to know how many captchas fails, is notifies it that it is hard to know that often sets give wrong answers, but in the log I see when a captcha fails. Not be notified that why?

I use 6-7 services at the same time, I play much changing the order, repetitions, and other options, if you have a reference value, if I know the % of failures even in general, iria I already configuring services to lower the %

Now you know nothing, you do not know how many failures because the successful ones if says it precisely those numbers. @Sven, would be much asking also to give us the number total of failures (all in general), would be great to be able to optimize my 6 anticaptchas. If bugs go in the log it is only counting them and present them in the interface after "[]"

CAPTCHA tronix, for recapcha goes well to 2 attempts and 15-20 seconds
    Only Eve Dofloow
    Spamvilla if any escapes
    Reverseproxies Ocr recapcha and general
    CB
    ImageTyperz

Bandt tesxt solve and Spamvilla text solve

If I don't have the value of failed captchas I can attempt to make an optimization. Of all the things that have GSA this is the more loose because it does not just informaciocn

it cost to much find where to post to then miss opportunities because they have no better information about the total number of captchas, the solution is so easy