Skip to content

SER~ It's Limitations-Has anyone Experienced This Type?

I have been running projects and what i notice is that for ever 20-28 hours period, SER comes to a dead stop, CPU down to zero, 
it starts out for the first 12-14 hours strong, then slows down, the continues to slow down, until it hits about a full day and stops...

I have plenty of articles, my settings very good, but i wonder this:  Does SER seem to stop like this after it hits a certain number of submissions/verifications?

I think it does, because i usually end up with about 40,000-70,000 verified links before the halt.

Seems like i can never get it to continuously run for a few days or so... Which brings me to another issue, from there after, everyday i have to delete the articles and upload new ones in order for SER to perform well again, if i try to use the same ones, it barely build verified links, goes real slow...

Anyone have a solution to this madness?    it's bad enough i have to do lots of manual work in editing every tier, cause SER don't have any type of project management or organization....

Comments

• anyone?  including Sven have an answer
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I've noticed that SER will often create the easy stuff first. Some of those don't need to register for accounts so in the beginning all of the quick verfieds show up, then it gets to the stuff requiring registration.

If you want to see if it is a problem, run one platform at a time and see how many verifieds you're getting per hour.

• @Brandon   did that seems like it built around 150 links per hour, its odd, my LPM's are high, but my Verifieds are too low,  cant go a full day without this thing slowing down and stopping, 
    how many running projects? Scheduler? None of my servers have the problem you're describing.
  • @Brandon   No scheduler,   sometimes i run 1 project, and other times i have 20 going on...

Are they new or old projects? I start new projects about once a week. If you're not posting multiple times to the same domain then you'll run out of targets which would slow your overall verifieds.
  • @Brandon  they are old projects but i always update articles etc, 
    Start new projects and see if that fixes it. I think you're running out of targets or something. It's definitely not a SER problem, but something with your settings. Screenshots will help.
  • @Brandon  here are some screenshots:

imageimageimageimage
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    post some log lines please (maybe on pastebin.com).
  • You need more than 5-10 articles....
  • If you keep running the same old urls through the same old projects you will see diminishing returns to the point where you end up submitting a massive amount and only verfying maybe 10% tops.

You need to either feed SER more fresh target urls, duplicate your projects, or both.

Also, I've always found that when you get to about the 40K verified mark per project SER will slow down considerably. I'm not sure why (and the number will be engine Dependant - i.e. more engines, higher number), but it's always been like that for as long as I can remember, at least for me anyway.

• @2 take 2  I am using a  verified list, do you mean dupe projects or start new ones with the same list?

@judderman   How many articles per project?

@sven    what do you mean by log lines?
  • @2take2   If duping projects isnt it still using the same targets, i am using the same V list, 
  • Yes, but it depends on what you're doing.

However, if you feed the duped projects a fresh list then they will normally run much better than feeding them into one that contains 40k+ verified already. At least that's been my experience anyway.

• @2take2  When duping projects i should select just data/options and not everything right?

I think thats where i may have went wrong, i keep duping everything choice...

So just to be clear on what u mean by fresh list, you just mean new project, i can still keep using the same V list?   I get my lists from you guys, right now im using the blue list..
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited January 2015
    @justdoit

If you're concerned about posting to the same domains over and over then ideally you'd need to select to duplicate 'everything' and then use the 'show urls' function to delete the existing verified and submitted urls.

Then it's up to you what you feed it with, but it would work better if you used a fresh list, either bought or scraped yourself.

If you're not concerned about posting to the same domains again, then just save some time and select only 'data/options', swap out the emails, delete the target url history, and re-use your existing list(s)
    @justdoit posting something from the log window-> rigth click->copy all
  • @sven  you want me to paste the logs in here?
    no, a link to pastebin.com only please.
  • @sven   sent you PM
  • @justdoit if you're planning on building say 100k+ links using 5-10 articles isn't really going to yield unique content no matter how spun it is. I use around 200 articles, spun with WordAi Turing per keyword and change that content every 3-4 months. Each article is super-spun for uniqueness not readability (for T2-T3).