How to get verified article links

edited January 2015 in Need Help
Here is my method:-

- Use the GSA Footprints for articles in Gscraper
- Scrape for a couple of hours with gscraper
- remove duplicate domains
- page rank minimum of 2
- trim to domain
-import into GSA and use platform identifier to create a list of only domains that have a recognized article engine
- post to this list with all article engines checked in gsa

Now using this method the Submitted links on the project itself flies up by 1000 every few minutes, but will show a LPM of around 2. A typical list would be 30k domains at the end of this method and I'll get maybe 10 verified urls. This is with working emails, working private proxies and correct settings - it seems very low? Is this a good result?

(If I use the program without this method, as a stand alone, I'll get maybe 1 article link at pr2+ with correct settings per 24hrs).

Comments

• That sounds pretty normal to me to be honest. Articles are more on the higher end spectrum as url shortners are on the lower end of the spectrum.

Matt
  • Thanks for your comment, so really the trick is to scrape huge huge lists run them through the above procedure and just let it run for hours on end?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    You're looking for PR2+, that's the problem. You either get quality or quantity, rarely both.
  • Thank you for your input. Of course for Tier 1 we take quality over quantity for a new website.