Skip to content

what are the current best email services to use? and for which platform if different

I have a few thousand hotmails I bought a while back. And I know there are various premade/setup email lists I can buy from other ppl around here, and tools to create them myself.

But which are working best now? I would like to determine which services have been flagged by alot of the better link platforms. All of the gsa built in free,instant create, spam emails like spamvert, trashmail, etc seem to be burned out. Are they still useful for sites like comment/guestbook/images that may require something input into the email field, but never actually send any verification email to post? And if so, how would I set that up in gsa to use those for those engines, but use whatever other email service that works for the good contextual engines?

I know how to setup default catchall emails on .info domains I own so that's no problem if that's the best route to take, but my concern there is a growing blacklist of the domains. And with so many projects needing emails, dunno how practical or cost effective that would be.

Thanks for any advice