Skip to content

GSA 9.50 - Performance & Feedback

magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
@Sven

Could you please explain the following:

[10:47:47] 5922-XXXXX - Tier 1: [ ] E-Mail Verification finished.
[10:47:47] 5922-XXXXX - Tier 1: [ ] Verifying finished (2879 checks done)
login failed (invalid username) 
login failed (you have entered an invalid username or password.)
login failed (identifiant et/ou mot de passe incorrect)

1. How is GSA Ser parsing the urls during email verification?
2. Exactly when is an URL - AFTER email verification, actually verified?
3. During email verification, several submitted links are being verified as Not Successfull - How come?
4. Are you actually 100% sure, that GSA Ser are using the correct USERNAME And Password during login - After email verification?

I ask - as I see a huge bunch of failures all the time....

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. It does that ba parsing the email messages. Sees if the email domain matchs one of the submitted sites, submitted url-domain is part of the email, login/password used on the submission is part of the email and so on.

2. There is no URL verified. it just "clicks" the url in emails, extracts data required for next step (e.g. password) and later when verification is done, (status active) it will start submitting

3. Can have several causes here. Usually the expected email never arrived, later submission failed or login failed and it is now removed

4. yes

• magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    @Sven
    Well, if there are no issues with either username/password or proxies for that matter...
    It can only mean the following:

- Captchas are becomming harder to crack via api and software
    - Improved general site security
    - Banning of proxies and emails using various plugins

Anyone here using Image Typerz?
    - If so - quality of service and which other captchas are supported apart from reCaptcha's?
    - Expenses/Ursage?

As far as I know, neither Spamvilla or CaptchaTronix support other captchas than reCaptcha?
  • let watch and see how this new version would go
  • @magically,that's why there is dbc(death by captcha) ,try using dbc and i guarantee you will see a huge difference in getting more contextual links.
    @young_gooner

Well I followed your advice and did a small test, after making a purchace of 10K from DBC

Result: 0 contextual!

Obviously the performance is piss poor or something is completely wrong in my end???

I have used 126 captcha solvings out of 10.000 already - Imagine what would happen if I just let it run...
    Throwing money right out of the window!

I have tested proxies and mails multiple times - Used various targets/methods - It keeps being like this.

What I do notice, I have already stated several times:

- Capthca errors in the log
    - unknown submission
    - socket errors (some are legit, others are not)
    - Wrong username/password during login

I guess it's just me being completely stupid then...../:

• edited January 2015
    @magically - How long did you let it run? Your sample size seems way too small to base anything off of.

Just because a site successfully breaks the captcha and registers doesn't mean its ACTUALLY postable with SER. I've noticed a lot of sites that remove or rename required forms SER needs like the "url" form and/or adds extra ones on the login page. Coupled with that is SER wrongly detecting target sites when trying to register and/or post after registration.

Man if I had even half the verified links vs registered accounts I'd be killing it. I'm not saying that there aren't things wrong with SER but I your sample size isn't even close to make any assumptions IMO. I'm currently using v. 9.46 myself with the exception of adding new updates to the engine *.ini Sven has done since then to my own modifications.
  • @magically,how long did u run the project? are u using a list or you scraping yourself? how many threads are u using? 
    @OldFusser
    @ young_gooner

Yes, the test was indeed rather small - However on purpose!

This was my own scrapings - I do know I would be able to push it more with a list of course.

Believe me - I have tried several settings in terms of threads too.

200 are optimal in my case. 500 when running many projects.

I have also tryed even lower settings i.e 100.....

Surely I would gladly test some verified ones, and compare it with what I'm able to get through.

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @magically I'm sure you have not purchased my list service but nonetheless, I would be more than happy to take a look at your project settings for you if you want me to. I've helped many people that are in my service already. But up to you of course.
  • edited January 2015
    @magically - Well that would definitely be a reason for only 126 captchas solved and no verified links. Did you allow the project to try and login and post to the registered sites too? Alot of platforms work without email verification and most will only try to login and post once the timeout is met.

I run scraped lists also and see a helluva lot more wrongly identified engines and "required variable etc etc not used in form" once I login and try to place a link. A bunch of scraped sites are going to have the URL form removed which SER cannot possibly know until after registration and logging into the account's settings. And of course other custom/renamed forms added to thwart spammers.

Using DBC on scraped lists is just a waste of money IMO because of these reasons. If you're going to be spending more on services like that then just get a 2nd recaptcha or other ocr type solver where you can really push the amount of captchas you can send per month. Get more proxies for better ip reputation with recaptcha and ability to use more than 1 retry. Up your retries with CB. Get CS as a final backup solver. Etc. Etc.
    @OldFusser
    Indeed you are right....Did run a small sample of a list and did also see a small improvement in verified...

I already own CS - so I will also add that one in as well. Could be I should increase the amount of proxies instead.

LOL - Well It could be a solution indeed - however I really like the raw scrapings.
    If you have improvements for the engines - feel free to pm me with a price;)
    @magically Are you on Skype? I don't charge for helping people out. With my scrapes I process SER is running at 100+ LPM, maybe it's the footprints your using for scraping, or maybe you have real tight filters and thats why you're not getting that many links from your scrapes?
    @Trevor_Bandura
    If you send me your skype id - I will hook up with you soonish.
    Nahh, it's not the filters as everything is off...

It's something else, as I do get great LPM's sometimes and also see a good portion of succesfull submission.
    @magically My Skype ID is: ASPDotNetGuru