Skip to content

GSA not submitting, I'm getting no links.

edited January 2015 in Need Help
I've had GSA running overnight and all I have is 119 submitted and 3 verified. I can't figure out what's wrong.

I'm using SEO Content Machine for the content
I am using 20 private proxies, and have tested them and they are not banned
I am using Captcha Breaker, which I have tested and communication is successful
I am using only 1 Outlook email right now, and most of the time when I test it, it says it is working.

Any ideas? For the most part, I think my settings are okay.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    On which lists are you working ? What is the PR of domains you are trying to target ? Which platforms are you targeting ? How many threads are you using ? Are you sure the proxies you are using have good badwidth ?
  • I am not using a verified list, just letting GSA search for sites to post to.
    I have selected to skip sites with PR below 0, and PR of N/A.
    100 Threads
    No I'm not sure that the proxies have good bandwith. How do I check? I bought them from buyproxies.org, which worked for me a few months ago fine.

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    When using PR filters, also check your proxies against Google PR. Maybe your proxies are blocked from getting the PR value from Google.
  • I tested against Google PR and they are working.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Maybe try importing a list to your projects that might help as it will be pretty slow letting SER do it's own scraping.
  • Should I be using more than Web 2.0, Articles, Wki, and Social Bookmarks for Tier 2 links? And should I not worry about them being contextual? If I buy a list then they will not be contextual.

I think GSA is just having a problem finding sites to post to for my project.