Skip to content

Need help increasing my CPU usage. Using Home PC

I had GSA SER for an year now I had a VPS and it was doing OK. I just didn't have time to dive into it. Now that I'm doing some authority stacking, I would like to use my home connection. My rig is AMD fx-6300 is a six core with 6GB of ram I have 18 mbps down and 6 mbps upload. My cpu usage stay under 10% and I have a LPM of 0.23 really pathetic. 

I spent the last 2 days and all last night trying different settings that I read on the forum. Nothing seem to increase my productivity. I uninstall all antivirus and firewall and disable windows firewall as well. Nothing seem to increase the CPU usage. I remember using a VPS I had trouble maintaining the usage and now is the total opposite lol.

I don't normally create a new thread unless I really am stuck i am a firm believer of Google is your friend concept and nothing is available that could shed some light on my situation. if @sven or and other member could help I greatly appreciate your time.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry but hard to help you without any details to your setup.
  • Ok sorry about that. I have a 100 semi private proxy. Also I had Gmail and yahoo email accounts but I switch to seo spartan catch all email. And I have capcha breaker and death by capcha.

I have two projects, one of them I'm doing the regular search engine scrap and the other I scrap some edu url from gscraper.

I'm doing 100 threads on it with html timeout around 10-180, I play around with the settings. I been following some information you have laying around on a different thread.

I've watch a lot of videos so I was playing around with different settings and engines and nothing seem to work. I read that people are using laptops to run GSA so my specs I don't believe is the problem. I think is a problem with windows I believe not sure.

Any more info you need to help please do ask.
  • edited January 2015
    What about direct promotion without proxies ? Give it a go for few minutes and you will find out if that is the problem, also do you have good list to post to ? For this hardware specs you can go 200+ threads easily in many cases.
  • When I tried to go to 300 threads my cpu usages wasn't budging. For shit n giggles I put it to 1500 threads still under 10% cpu usages. Gscraper when I put 200 it puts out power. I will try that going straight up.
  • edited January 2015
    Have you tried working without proxies ?
  • Just did it and my usage went up dramatically. The software went flying lol. Damn so I got crap proxies?
  • Yes, seems like you have.

If you want , you can buy this gig. I'm in no way affiliated with this guy, but he has good proxies.