Skip to content

How Are Multiple URLs in 1 Project Selected?

edited January 2013 in Need Help
I load up multiple urls into 1 project, say 1000 URLS in 1 project.

However, I want GSA to build links evenly throughout the 1000 urls, meaning to go in order. 

Does GSA randomly select a url to create a link to? Or does it go in order?

Also, when you pause/inactivate a project and then start it up again does it go back to the last url it submitted or start again from #1? Also have the same question for keywords

I'm scared that this will cause GSA to unevenly create more links to one url then the ones at the end of the list and submit more links to 1 url per day then I would like it to. 

Also this determines if I should pause a project after X amount of submissions

Let me know if anyone knows the answer.

Comments

• GSA select the url randomly
  • Ah I see, I was wondering why some sites were getting banned/blocked when others were not, even though they were in the same project. I guess they were just luckier(or unluckier) than the other sites. 
  • those sites were not banned because of links, they were banned because your content were flagged as spam in whatever platform you posted your links.
  • The Urls are banned. I'm 100% sure. I tried manually posting to the blog platforms with the urls that are banned with unique content and it will not post at all. But I try a new URL and it works perfectly.

Also when I use a NEW url with old content and same IP it works too.

So the url is blacklisted, not the content or IP.

It would be nice to have an option to have the urls be selected in order to avoid this problem @sven

• I think being able to control random vs sequential is a good idea!