Skip to content

[ASK] Is There Any Possible GSA Memeber To Share Their Global Site List?

edited August 2012 in Other / Mixed
Hi GSA Member,

I like to know, is there possible to this GSA member to share their verify only global site list? Split the site list in to this category

Category A : PR>1 and OBL<100 - For backlink to our money site / Tier 1
Category B : All PR and All OBL - for backlink the Tier1 / Tier 2

There are so many member who use GSA already and if one member willing to share all their global site list then this will be great for all of us. So that we can get the GSA works faster and didn't burn our captcha money.

Any possible for us to do that?
Tagged:

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited August 2012
    I think the best part of having global site lists is that everyone has their own private list. If we're all sharing and mixing these lists then everyone is going to be hitting the same backlinks and making them more spammy and less effective.

You can build quite a big global site list pretty quick depending on how much you use the software. I'd keep my list private if I were you.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    so do i ;)
  • ;) no one should share his list... keep it private
  • I agree with everyone.

Keep your lists private harvest and keep it to yourself. 

I can't think of how many tools where people opened shared their Lists,  and than it was shared again,  and again,  than posted on a public forum  than all the sites on that list are completely useless. 

It'd actually benefit everyone better if noone shared imo. :)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    But please feel free to share your coded platform scripts. ;)
  • Exactly, don't share such stuff. I think everybody has a fair chance to get one. Don't ask for contribution before you contributed yourself (everybody for example can send sven a few answers to the saved questions).